Phonocart.in — order not delivered

pramodsharma123 on Oct 12, 2018
I have ordered a saree and paid rs 399/- from online banking and my bank debited rs 399/- but your site shows payment decline. My payment msg as follows:

Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Reference no. For pasfar technologies pvt l transaction of rs. 399.0 from a/c ending 3924 on 22-sep-18 at 10:33 is igaekhhbb9.
Pramod sharma

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered saree through online payment. Order number 41286. Order date September 25. Payment mode: prepaid. Amount is 399.00 rupees. But am not receiving any confirmation from your side. What can I do now.

I perchage saree on 23 sunday September 2018 my order number is 36932 on online phonocart.in and a massege your order is successful and your shipment will we delivered in 8-10 days but 15 day order not to be come I think phonocart is fake
This is a fake website.. I got 3 sarees but now no response from their side. Those of you who got stuffs from phonocart and lost your money please kindly complain in cyber cell immediately. They even have withdrawn their website in Google.. so please do complain in Cyber cell immediately.

Phonocart.in - order not delivered