[Resolved] PickMe India — Sony Xperia Z2 neither returned nor responding

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 RichieRicha
It is been two years now and still I haven't got my mobile back from PickmeIndia team. They are being so irresponsible and not responding to any of the calls. I have previously dropped emails and called people regarding this but I got no proper response in calls or emails.

I invested 45300/- on the mobile, should I let it go, I hardly used it.
My registered mobile # is [protected]. Please respond.
Email: wil.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2017

[Jul 04, 2017] PickMe India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PickMe India Customer Care's response, Aug 11, 2017
It has been already inform that we are not handling universal clients kindly visit universal store for further assistance..Also told to contact Mr Satish babu universal head for further process
Updated by RichieRicha, Sep 05, 2017
It was a person from pickme India who picked the phone from my residence. So it is Pickme India's responsibility to get the phone back to me. When you have taken it from me, I will have to ask you right.
You break your contract with Univercell is not my problem. You were the one who promised to pick the phone from residence and deliver it back home once the phone is fixed. It is suppose to be your responsibility.

Anyways, I already checked with Univercell and they had asked me to get back the damaged phone from pickme so that they can get it replaced with a new one for me. Please return my phone else I will have to surely take an action by raising a case against you. I have the original phone invoice, the job sheet and the insurance copy. I have paid for the phone and it is not just 1k or 2k. Please return the phone.

Comments

2nd Floor, A-One Complex, Jagmohan Compound, Dahisar Check Naka, Kashimira, Mira Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 401101
    PickMe India - Sony Xperia Z2 neither returned nor responding