Pickme — MOBILE INSURANCE SATUS PENDING

suriyanithi
Its been more than 2 months that I have given my mobile for service due to Water Lock Problem. I don't see any sign of getting my mobile back. Its the worst service i have ever seen. If I call to customer care, the only thing they know to say is "Wait for 10 -15 Working days, I will assure you, mobile will be delivered to you". But in reality, they are not true to their word. now a days, customer care people started ignoring the calls and also if by chance they receive the call they will keep in hold and will never respond. Its just a waste of time, I just repent for my stupidity to choose Pickme and not getting repaired by myself through service center at least I would have got my mobile within a week max. I don't understand in what way PickMe is meeting its customer promise! Delay in delivering the mobile is fine but to extent of more than 2 months doesn't make any sense. I would rather recommend you to stop your service if you are not able to provide a service as what you say.Give Back My Insurance Money, if you People are doing Like that means we will rise the compliant to consumer court. My NUM is [protected] / 52

[Feb 28, 2015] PickMe India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, A-One Complex, Jagmohan Compound, Dahisar Check Naka, Kashimira, Mira Road (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 401101
    Pickme - MOBILE INSURANCE SATUS PENDING