[Resolved] Pickrr Technologies — product return but amount not credited

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Odisha, India
 79sks
After getting call from [protected] for returning product he had assured me to credited the value to my bank account. And given option for transfering the amount through bhim sbi pay application but afterer following him rs 3600 is deducted. I need my money back and take necessary action against the picker technologies pvt please do it timely by that i will get my money back. Awaiting for your earliest response.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2017
Company has not sent any mail but I have got phone call from 7006261917 in name of pickrr technologies pvt ltd on dt 11/11/17 at 8.21 pm, he assured me to transfer refund money to my account through Bhim SBI pay app. But the refund money is not credited to me and 3597/- has deducted from my account and transferred to vpa 7006045506@ybl . Again I had got call from 8637864618 in name Rahul from pickrr technologies Pvt ltd on dt 12/11/17 in time 7.20 pm and 8.20pm and the caller asked for debit card no.and aadhar no. But I refused to give so he used slang language to insult me. Is this complain going to resolve or without resolving it will posted as resolve. I think this company is regularly cheating customer by this fake practice
Madhav Bishnoi's response, Nov 09, 2017
My payment return.
Kiran Patharvat's response, Nov 11, 2017
Please change my product
Updated by 79sks, Nov 11, 2017
I had ordered mi power bank and free digital watch but the company delivered samsung power bank with dead digital watch, so i raised the complain but today i had got phone call from [protected] in the name of pickrr technologies pvt ltd to return the delivered product and he assured me to refund the amount of rs 1199 to my bank account. He had given me the option to install bhim sbi pay application in my registered mobile to get the amount. So i followed all instruction given by him. After doing so i had found that the rs 3597 is deducted from my account when i raised my concern the person cut my call and forward my call as wrong number. So i need your help to get back my money and please take the stringent action on pickrr technologies pvt ltd as the site has delivered the wrong product and cheating customer with phone. Awaiting for your earliest response.
Updated by 79sks, Nov 12, 2017
Today also i have got call from [protected] in the name of rahul he talked to me regarding the issues when he knows that rs3597 is deducted from my account and the amount credited to [protected]@ybl in the name of kamran sharif malik then he assured me that he will transfer the amount to my account and ask for my aadhar no. But i refused to give for security reasons. So he told me that then there is no way to transfer and you do whatever you want also that person used slang language to insult me. So there fore i request you to please look into the matter seriously and take rapid action against the company and the person to prevent them to cheat another. Awaiting for your earliest response.
Kumarbasu's response, Nov 13, 2017
My self Basanta Kumar Padhi my Oder no 1250570 & [protected]. I have Oder web site picker technology/ rocking combo. They have sending me using clothing & damages also. Plz take a Serious action.

Comments

Please change my product and give me money

My self Basanta Kumar Padhi My Oder no -1250570 & [protected]. I have ordered 5pice shirts for combo offers but they have sending me damages all shirts and using clothing also.They chitting for me.
My five sharts oder all sharts cating and figical damage use less
Man hani ka dava kiya jayega
Plz change my product give in money very poor product
Return krna hai mai ap ka product jb hamne odar nhi kiya to mujhe delivery Kyo kr gya sadi 854rs le gye yesa bekar kapda de gya vaps le jao apka product mujhe mere pyse de jao vaps

I ordered a blazer in blue colour and I received in black and it's very antic pice I'm very disappointed with its service I just received it . Order no 5159659
Tracking no [protected] order date 12/26/2018. Kindly return my money.
apna saman la jao mera paisha Da do mugha nahi pashnad hai
Plz my products vearyy poor and rong product plz my money refunded...
I was ordered a watch, but it is not working totally dead.kindly assist me if possible replace the product or find any other way to solve my inconvenience.
If you want, you can contact me through my personal mobile number i.e [protected]
I have purchase a Casio watch from classicdeal. I have received purchased watch but this is not working properly. How can replace or return the product please tell about how to return or replace the product.

Thanks & Regards