Pigeon Appliances / Stovekraft — pigeon 4 burner gas stove malfunction

We had purchased pigeon 4 burner gas stove from paytm. On 12 oct 2018. Till now we had not unpacked the stove. Because v had to shift to another house... Yest v unboxed it n started to use d gas stove..
We were shocked to see fire coming out from d knobs... We immediately put water to d knobs... N close d gas cylinder... Till then... D knobs were already melted...
We r trying to call customer service but no response... Classic anyone can help us to sort out this issue

[Jan 27, 2019] Pigeon Appliances / Stovekraft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have purchase pigeon by stovekraft brio 2100 watt induction 15 oct.2018 but now it is not working properly sound comes very much when i start induction i am not getting response from customer care now please tell me what i do for this induction any chance to replacement or guaranty card and warranty card which is eligible for this

I have purchased a 3 burner stove but the small burner is not working properly and some times flame flashed thrugh the regulator. it is most dangerous for use. so kindly check the problem and solve it. also the burner stand is not properly balanced. so replace the stand.

Pigeon Appliances / Stovekraft
    Pigeon Appliances / Stovekraft Phone
    Pigeon Appliances / Stovekraft Address
    81/1, Harohalli Industrial Area, Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 562112