Piyush Group (Piyush Global-I) — embezzlement of my hard earned money

M/s Piyush Global-I, Plot No.5, Opp. Escorts Mujissar Metro Station, near YMCA Chowk, Main Matura Road, Faridabad=121005, Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 sushildey on Mar 19, 2019

I retired from my govt. Job in the year 2012. After my retirement i had invested my hard earned money with m/s piyush global-i & piyush infrastructure india pvt. Ltd (Piyush group) faridabad, with a view to get higher returns. And whatever amount i had received from my department, a bulk amount (Near about rs.19, 00000/-) i had invested with m/s piyush group, with their above two different project.

But more than last 3 (Three) years company is not paying me any interest (Assured return). Even they are not refunding my principal amount. Innumerable time i visited their faridabad office and requesting them to refund my principal amount, as per the agreement signed between us. But they are not paying any attention on my request.

Piyush Group (Piyush Global-I) - embezzlement of my hard earned money

Company:Piyush Group (Piyush Global-I)
    Faridabad District