[Resolved] Pje Enterprisd — data entry

sandhyasandy on Oct 11, 2018
This company gave me a link to login which was not secure and when i called them they said mail us but spoke rudely on phone. After 12-13 days now they sent me a arbitrary notice on my mail and when i asked them about this they not only asking to pay only the utility charges which is 4400 but the advocate suraj patel said if i have to settle then i have to pay 7900 and after that also it totally depends on the company if they want to settle or not. I asked them that i dnt have any money and due to their insecure site i could not even log in to the link how can i work? They did not reply anything rather said to pay the money otherwise they will file a criminal case against me. From last two days i have been receiving sms from them that they will send hard copy of notice to my residential address. Someone please advise, i am tensed.

data entry
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2018
They called me and said the complaint is resolved
Updated by sandhyasandy, Oct 12, 2018
Now they are massaging me and telljng that they will send notice to my residental address
Updated by sandhyasandy, Oct 14, 2018
Avokate assistant name is naraj pandia, they are calling and afrading me and saying to pay 7900 rupees, plz help me
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0