Placement India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Placement India

Having problems with Placement India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Placement India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Placement India

Delhi

Placement India Phone Numbers

Fax

Placement India reviews & complaints page 2

They text me on WhatsApp and offer me a job.. Its about the captcha filling.. And then they send me a email about the agreements.. I searched for this.. And i came to know that it was fake.. So I didnt sign on the document.. And now 1week later they send me a fake legal notice.. With a fake lawyer name rupesh yadav.. And threatening me for 8100 Rs money..
May 28, 2021
Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Did you pay that amount. I'm having the same problem

They are calling me and telling me that they will fill a complain against me for that so please look into the problem and the number who was calling me was [protected]. He is a fake advocate and they just want a money. They never signed a agreement and they will ask you for proof and just say yes because ofcourse you have it and i do have it and i will sue them. Please fill case against him so that he doesnt harass other felloe people
    Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have already solved the issue, Kindly mark "resolved" tag at this complaint.

PlacementIndia Support Team

Fake in case of offering a data entry job in Axis bank. They looted 1900rs and threatening to harm my documents when i disagreed them to join the job. Because again they wanted rs 5200.
      Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have already solved the issue, Kindly mark "resolved" tag at this complaint.

PlacementIndia Support Team

I was convinced by your representative Manasi Bose of 'personalised service' in mass mailing, sms and paid Rs 4500. But next day she dint cooperate.After I placed complaint for refund, she called but I dint want to continue after that. I put court càse- you dint appear in 3 hearings.I sent court notice you are rejecting.why you cant refund as per your terms????
        Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        If you want screenshots, emails, I will provide

They sotle my 7100 rs 😭😭😭
          Bank ki job k naam pr mujhse itne paise leliye aur kuch bhi nhi kiye mera sab kuch chala gya gareeb log k sath aise karege toh inke sath bht bura hoga abhi hamlog ko paiso ki itni badi zaroorat hai socha job lag jaye gi bank me toh hamara accha hoga lekin jo bacha tha woh yeh log leliye lekin ab inki complain hamne ki hai cyber crime me ab inko unse nipatna hoga arrest hoge na aise log tab pta chalege...

Dear sir

I am s. Murugesan, from srivilliputtur. 14.5.2018 perivious year am job related i am paid for rs.9500/- this period your not responsible for me, then not opportunity for job details information. So kindly grand me you settled for my rs 9500/- returned please.
          Your company staff name r. Gopal

S. Murugesan
          Placement India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail so that we can take action immediately.

Placementindia Support Team

One of the worst cheating company in india, placement india collecting money from lot of peoples. Once make a payment they show theyre orginality.
            I was paid 3000 rs, after theyre cheating me. Theyre collecting lot of money from my friends. One of the worst cheating company in india. There is one person mr. Bikesh, he is the best cheater in india. Theyre cheating money even lockdown time too. So people dont beleive them....
            I had a telephonic interview with the above mentioned company representative and they have asked for documents to be submitted. Just wanted to know whether this company (Ttcl public company limited thailand) is genuine and registered with you.
            Should i submit the documents (Cv, photocopy of academics certificates, passport copy)? Pl suggest.

Pl find their mail communication below for

In respect...

Pl find their mail communication below for

Ob interview...

Company name : data entry solution
            Mo. Number : [protected] disha sharma
            Pdf to ms word typing
            Per page 200 rs.
            If you worked in 10 day you get salry 18000+4500 insentives
            Okay then agree i want to work then they told me that if want work you have to pay 670 rs. I paid then you have to paid 1950 rs as document fee i paid then you have to paid 7950 rs... That i dont pay... If i have such amount money almost 7950+1950+670=10570 i have to need to find such online typing job... Those kind of frauders cheat citizens specially youth to give them job... They are just making their own money to others.. Such like bank accounts and paytms woulb closed by government so they cant be cheat to other 10570 rs is not a small amount... These kind of fruaders must be punished by law
            Aug 31, 2019
            Updated by go2
            Company name : Data Entry Solution
            mo. number : [protected] disha sharma
            pdf to ms word typing
            per page 200 rs.
            if you worked in 10 day you get salry 18000+4500 insentives
            okay then agree i want to work then they told me that if want work you have to pay 670 rs. i paid then you have to paid 1950 rs as document fee i paid then you have to paid 7950 rs ...that i dont pay... If i have such amount money almost 7950+1950+670=10570 i have to need to find such online typing job... those kind of frauders cheat citizens specially youth to give them job ...they are just making their own money to others.. such like bank accounts and paytms woulb closed by government so they cant be cheat to other 10570 rs is not a small amount ... these kind of fruaders must be punished by law
            Sep 05, 2019
            Hello go2,

We have forwarded your issue, We hope, they will resolve your issue asap.

Placementindia Support Team

I have taken a mamber ship from placement india, i paid 23, 400/rs, there a staff name is bekesh chouhan told me if you will pay 23, 400 with gst than we will provide a manufecturing company opening detais 3 company of every month still 9 month is running, they have not provide me a single manufecturing opening details, so i going compnay against placement india a bekesh chouhan,
              Placement india and bekesh chouhan is a doing fraud business in india so guy be alert of placement india and bekash chouhan
              Aug 21, 2019
              Updated by Disha Staffing
              I have paid 23, 400 for this service and Bekesh Chouhan told me we will provide you verified Manufecturing Company opening details in a 3 state, Jharkhand, Bihar, West Bengal, so Placement India provide me Manufacturing Company Opening details in this state,
              Bekash Chouhan is a big proud person and placment india too
              Aug 21, 2019
              Updated by Disha Staffing
              Placement India and Bekesh Chouhan is doing froud business so guy be alert of this compnay and Bekesh Chouhan too
              Sep 05, 2019
              Hello Disha Staffing,

Placementindia Support Team

In that consultancy peoples are doing illegal business, pl take action & arrest them immediately. They are cheating peoples & candiate to get the money illegally, this is number 1 fraud agency, dont trust this consultancy, below peoples are working this fraud company & dont believe this..

Name : ajay, nafeesa, barkathmishra, amit chquda

All above peoples are frauds and they doing cheating money with peoples, dont believe this fraud agency
                Aug 20, 2019
                Hello vijayprabha,

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail so that we can take action against immediate.

Placementindia Support Team

Placement india/ exporter india is a totally fake company and they are not provided the such and genuine services as per given commitments, as request to all peoples please don't use of this company services because they are very big fraud cheater and not provided and fulfill the given commitments.

They provide a 20, 000 premium package in 2018 and after some time they upgrade to it in 2-3 months to till 27000 r/s after received the payment they do not received any calls so this is a very big fraud person.

Personally i advice don't join as recruiter or job seeker. Ek no ke saare bhenchod hai kabhi paise mat lagana sab ko bevkuf baante muje to webserver se request hai ise net se blacklist kar de... Pls it's request...

Satish mehra (Hr)
                  Hr management service india
                  Jul 24, 2019
                  Hello Satish,

We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

PlacementIndia Support Team
                  Placement india is no 1 fraud company. They offer me a aviation job and they send me a mail to pay 2000rs after the paying money they ask me to pay 5800 for documents verification. They i ask for money to refund me after that they are not receiving call and messeges. I will go against neha who was taken my money.

வேலை வாய்ப்பு மோசடி நிறுவனம் உஷார்! No.1 Fraud Job Consultancy in Chennai
                    Scorp Tech (Porur)

Sir/Madam,

R. Vinothkumar has already cheated above 70 people using various consultancy names and escaped with the money from Ambattur.

Now, he has opened another fraud company named “Scorp Tech” in porur, chennai. He uses your job portal website "Placement India" to cheat by posting fake job openings. Already, several police complaints have been filed against him in Ambattur police station for cheating graduates. Please take some action on this consultancy.

Again, he has started to cheat people, and he has already cheated about 20 lakhs like this.

He will post job advertisements on indeed or naukri or some other job portal websites for software developer job. After that, he will call for an interview, then he will tell that they are going to give training, monthly stipend (Rs. 3, 000 to 10, 000) and place us in big mnc companies and collect money from rs. 20, 000 to 55, 000.

After collecting the money, they do not give any training, do not give any stipend, do not arrange placements, and make false claims. They ask us to attend telephonic interview, but they make their friends speak from the other end. They send fake call letters from mnc companies and ask for extra payment.

They have not placed anyone in any company. They also gave torture to girls by asking them to come separately to his room. They call the girls separately to their rooms and close the doors for 2 hours. Some girls would cry, and some parents have complained about this issue.

If anyone intervenes, they give fraud cheques and escape. They will keep closing the current company, keep opening a new company, cheat people and escape with the money. Also, they will keep creating fake positive reviews in google to keep cheating graduates who are searching for jobs.

Vinothkumar will always act like an honest person to cheat the people. If anyone believes his acting, the believer will be cheated by him.

Two people were working for vinothkumar. Vinothkumar will not give them salary properly. Instead of giving them salary, he borrowed rs. 50, 000 from one employee, and rs. 30, 000 from another employee for his marriage expense. He never returned those amounts, never gave the pending salary amounts, blocked their mobile numbers, and cheated them.

They have been cheating people like this for many years. Therefore, they must be arrested, and kept inside the jail for cheating like this.

Main culprits behind this fraud company:

1. R. Vinothkumar
                    2. K. Vigneshkumar
                    3. R. Sangar (Vinothkumar's brother)
                    4. Gopi
                    5. Prakadeeshwaran
                    6. Abu Imran

Also, police complaints have been filed against them in Ambattur police station and Maduravoyal police station.
                    Ambattur police complaints:
                    CSR numbers: 975/2018 & 1107/2018

These people run fraud consultancies without any government registration, and cheat people by telling that they run a software company. Various fraud companies were previously run by them.
                    1. Yoogan i tech
                    2. Partner i tech
                    3. In1989
                    4. Pandiyas infotech

Yoogan i tech & in1989 address:
                    G1, ground floor, metro flats, door no 5, pallam street, secretariat colony, ambattur 600053, chennai, tamil nadu 600053

Partner I Tech address:
                    Old no. 98, new no. 72, second floor s1, sai rajakamalam flats, mounaswamy madam street, venkatapuram, ambattur, chennai, tamil nadu-600053

Pandiyas infotech address:
                    97, anna nagar, dindigul, tamil nadu 624001

Scorp Tech address (Current fake company):
                    Plot No. 21, 1st Floor Samayapuram Main Road, 2nd Street, Porur, Chennai - 600116

They give fake appointment letters to the candidates in the name of the following companies:
                    1. Syntel
                    2. Tringapps Research Labs
                    3. Solverminds Solutions and Technologies Pvt Ltd
                    4. 3i Infotech Ltd
                    5. Ebix Software India Private Limited
                    6. MRO Tek
                    7. QIC (Qatar insurance company)
                    8. Mindtree
                    9. 4i Apps Solutions Private Limited
                    10. TCS
                    11. CTS
                    12. CGI
                    13. HCL

After two months since Vinothkumar collected the amount from me, he made a person (Abu Imran) send a fake email to me regarding the offer letter.

The email says that I have been selected for the position of Campaign Architect for the client 3i Infotech Chennai.

Also, there are some mistakes in the email.

I sent all the documents to that person as per the email instructions.

After several months since I received this email, I never got the offer letter from the companies "QIC" or "3i Infotech", and I never got the job.

Finally, I came to know that Abu Imran (the sender of the email) is not working in QIC or 3i Infotech, and he has no any contact with those companies.

Abu Imran has sent me a fake email, and he is also a fraud like Vinothkumar.

Vinothkumar has cheated several people like this by sending fake emails in the names of companies.

I paid rs. 45000 in total to him one year ago, but till now Vinothkumar has not given any response, he has not given my refund, and he kept telling lies. Now, he has changed his mobile number, identity and started to cheat new set of people through his new fake company, and new fake name “Kishore”.

Please take action against these frauds and save others from being cheated in the future.

If anyone has already been cheated by Vinothkumar, please give the police complaint immediately to get your money back. Some people have got their refund with the help of the police.

Also, there are a lot of complaints on "Consumer Complaints" website against his companies. Please check them.
                    Jul 20, 2019
                    May 27, 2019
                    Updated by gopi420
                    Sir/Madam,

Vinothkumar keeps cheating graduates by posting these fake job openings. Please take action against this fraud.

These are the links for the fake job openings.

Urgent Openings For Fresher - Scorp Tech at Porur, Chennai

Scorp Tech | Job Openings, Salary & Reviews at AasaanJobs

Jobs in Scorp Tech Chennai | ID-761113-Recruiters in Chennai

Andriod Developer Jobs in Chennai by Scorp Tech - (Job ID PI 716151)

Scorp Tech - Java Developer (1-2 yrs), Chennai, Java, Java EE

Java Developers Jobs in Chennai - Scorp Tech 14 Sep 2018

Network Engineer Jobs in Bangalore, Chennai - Scorp Tech 17 Sep 2018

Java Developers Jobs in Chennai - SCORP TECH 13 Sep 2018

Scorp Tech hiring Urgent Openings For Fresher in Chennai, IN

Quality Analyst Jobs in Chennai - Scorp Tech 03 Oct 2018
                    Jun 19, 2019
                    Hello gopi420,

We have forwarded your issue to related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

Thanks.,
                    Placementindia Support Team
                    You are a fraud company tou you cheated me I am going to file a complaint against you [censored] guys

He said there is vacancy in volvo company. There is 5 rounds of interview, not need to pay for first 2 rounds. You have to pay 10000rs before attending 3rd round, i transfered through net banking account details:a/c no. [protected] ramesh rao m v sbin0011294. After transfer he said tomorrow interview cancelled and we will reschedule your interview. From that day he was not responding my calls and messages.
                      His name ramesh
                      Mob no:[protected]
                      Jun 18, 2019
                      May 17, 2019
                      Placement India Customer Care's response

We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department. we hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

PI Team

Hi, this is pandian, i am applied for graphic designing job in singapore. They took money around 21000 for resume writing services & others & they told me that they will provide sufficient recruiter details & employers details in my folder and my mail. But they don't even send me one employer details.. And information provided in my folder is not related to singapore.. Now from two month i am tried to reach those person but they don't even call me back to guide.. They told me that i have to arrange my interview with employer by sending inquiry.. But i didn't get any relevant information.. I want to say just one thing that its very difficult for a graphic designing to earn 21000 & they took that much money by giving false assurance to me. Its very difficult to keep faith on people. I want my money back.
                        Nov 26, 2018
                        Hello pandian M,

We are very sorry for bad experience with PlacementIndia. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

PlacementIndia Support Team
                        On 08/06/2019 i.e today without any transcation with placment india.com 3968/-amount got deducted from my personal account.I want to have an enquiry on this and i want my money back.
                        Placment india is the number one Fraud agency in india.

Dear placement india,
                          1. As per your comitment your comapny enquiry is not orignal, i call poonam negi on my comapny inquiry data and this is not deal any cousultancy,
                          But you promiss to me you provide orignal data and filter data.
                          2. You comit me know i unlimited data access in my candidates data based, but i call your comapny operator and he tell only 100 resume download and access in my pakege, but you comit i access unlimited access candidates and your candidate data almost 10% orignal and updated but 90 % data old and fake...

Your employees mr. Anuj and chandni both is tell
                          Wrong comitments. Your employees refuse all things.
                          First i asked chandni who asked everthing before taking the pakkege, then he told me that i have unlimited data access and unlock... And now when i tell this to your anuj ji, he also specks same things that when you are getting the contact number unlimited, you need to download it, and after just 10 seconds sim refuses to say what i said. I

Dear sir/mam your deal and your comitments is not good
                          I requist you please close my pakege and refund my payment...
                          Nov 26, 2018
                          Hello GOURAV place,

PlacementIndia Support Team
                          My register contact on placementindia is [protected]

They got my profile from job portal, called me and said i need to make rs.5000.00 to get a job out of 2, 1 from uae and 1 from london, they were continuously calling me. After making the payment, they said they had created me a website which is just one page and can be made with few hundred rupees.
                            Then a guy called suresh called me from his personal number and asked to pay more money by convincing with various reason, after paying around 80000, he stopped responding to my calls or mails and none responded my calls.
                            Somehow when i reached them through other number they started disconnecting my calls.
                            Somehow i got hold of them since i had my friend practicing as advocate in supreme court.
                            Then they started negotiating for refund for 50% percent, when i was irate and shouted at them, they returned only 60% of the amount mentioning so many reason.

Dont pay even a paisa to them, they are not worth even for it.
                            Dec 1, 2018
                            Hello Mohammed Inayathullah Yasmin Banu,

PlacementIndia Support Team

I contacted placement india in december 2016 for a job. One hemlatha told me there are two vacancies in kerala and 1 in singapore. She asked me to make the payement soon that day itself. I did that. I have done payment 5175 inr. Because hemlatha promised me 3-4 people are ready to hire me with more than 1 lakh salary. After the payment she is not ready to speak also properly. Whenever i call her, she reject my call or someone else picks call and says she is on leave. I waited for a job for long time till now. They send inaappropriate jobs without even knowing what position i need. I have all the emails of payment and conversations made. I added my key skills properly in the page. They changed it to health executive something. Basically embryologist is not a doctor. Embryologist is a scientist. They used to send other recruiter addressess to contact and search jobs. Nonsense. I need my money back. This type of fraud companies should be banned in india.
                              Nov 8, 2018
                              Oct 08, 2018
                              Hello tobs8787,

We are unable to find your profile, Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

PlacementIndia Support Team

I was contacted by anjani kumar in june and was given such positive feedback of the company and was assured placement india wil be sending my cv to companies on my behalf and i woukd get interview calls and seeing my profike was assured in 1-3 months i will be able to move abroad and that there are alot of openings. I was not given time to think and paid 9.5k the same day which was foolish of me.

The next day or after 2 days or so got call from someone else saying if i pay another 7k they will make visiual cv and have presentation of cv to companies which have higher chance. I refused even after caller trying to convince me and assuring it is going to work. Later i again was contacted by anjani (Same person to whom i madr payment first) and he tried convincing me. I kept refusing and said let me see what happens with the 9.5k i paid if it doesnt work will pay additional. I really want someone to listen to that call as i kept refusing and how much i was pressurised and discount n all was given so i paid additional 5250/-

Heres the twist. Since i paid i have no heard anytjing from anyone. Just got my visual cv thats it. Tried caling anjani in 3 instances but he never answered my calls, someone else anserred his mobike always and said hes out or in a meeting or just gone down. Left msgs but he never called back. And now iys 4 months not a single cobtact from placement or an email or anything. Not a single contact from any company nor from yourseleves. This is really disgusting and worst experience. Just using skilled employees to nicely force and convince customers to get money out and company profits and employees get incentives and the customer left unaided... I kept patient to see if anything happens.in 2 more months the money i paid will go down the drain as 6 months was the tenure of services. After having being told we will do everything n arrange interview calls for you, therr is not a single opportunity... You people think its a joke for a person to pay 10-15k just to fill yoir pockets. Never again will i advise anyone to even open your website. Just not acceptable at all. I woukd want strict action taken against anjani kumar for the fraud job and talks he does.

His mail id is [protected]@placementindia.com and his mob is [protected]

Sent from yahoo mail on android

Shalet
                                Nov 10, 2018
                                Oct 08, 2018
                                Hello Shalet81,

PlacementIndia Support Team
                                I should be refunded my money back apart from the visual cv charges as no other services were provided as advised. Its a big amount for and need it back urgently.
                                Shalet