Planet Sports India Complaints & Reviews

4.1
Last updated Mar 7, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Planet Sports India

Having problems with Planet Sports India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Planet Sports India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Planet Sports India

Delhi

Planet Sports India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 3000 1016

Planet Sports India reviews & complaints(16)

Hello Sir,

I am the resident of Akshita Heights One located at Nagi Reddy Colony kistama enclave Old Alwal 500015. This completely residential colony and back side of our apartment an Outdoor and Indoor sport complex have been placed. There is a huge noise pollution from morning 5AM to Evening 11pm and on weekends it is extended to 1AM.
We have raised our concern and have submitted to local police station but there seems to be no response. This sound pollution is affected mainly for old people and students who are unable to concentrate on studies. Aged patients are regularly worried about this. I would request you to take action against this on priority.

On Sunday, 5th February, 2017, I purchased a pair of Nike shoes and a T-shirt from Planet Sports Shop at 40% discount. The shop then charged me 14.5% VAT on the discounted price. According to the recent Consumer Court ruling, no extra VAT can be charged on discounted items. But I had to pay an extra VAT of 14.5% on the discounted items. The recent ruling was shown by me to the Store Manager also but in vain.
    Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Kindly share your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it up with the concerned team.

Future group

Respected Sir's/Madam
      My earnest request to you is to replace my shoe tomorrow purchased from the aforementioned store on 29th July 2016.
      Please find the condition of the shoe within 4 months of purchase. Due to paucity of time and my busy schedule I couldn't inform you earlier. Now that I have taken time to replace the item kindly help me and pass on the information to the store so that I am not harassed tomorrow and my shoe is replaced.
      Should you consider me as your valuable and loyal consumer and help me to be associated with Nike kindly arrange to do the needful tomorrow.

How can a Rs 5000 plus amount shoe become such condition within 3/4 months is what that is questionable. They are just fooling consumers.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the bad experience with the product. Request you to write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number and the store details so that I can take it up with the team.

Future Group

With due respect i Zaigham Abbas wants to say that i have purchased t shirts from Planet sport, shop no 217 Saharaganj,
        Lucknow on 29.5.16, later on i have found that one t shirt is defective it is fully stretched from the neck side looks like it is already used the neck of the t shirt looks so awkward that no one can wear it and the t shirt was also faded from many sides that's why i have decided to return that product but when i reached at planet sports and shown my product they started arguing with me and the manager thrown my t shirt from the counter to the floor using very harsh and abusive words and they are not in the mood to return that product i have also warned them that i will challenge you in consumer court but that was also not affective.
        sir please take some immediate action against them so that in future they don't treat consumer in the same manner as i am treated, details of shop is given below.
        PRODUCT DETAILS-RECEIPT NO-0007960, CIN NO-L52100MH2012PLC231654
        SHOP ADDRESS-
        PLANET SPORTS SHOP NO-217, 2 FLOOR, SAHARA GANJ MALL, SHAH NAJAF ROAD, LUCKNOW.
        PIN CODE- 226001
        TELEPHONE NO-[protected]

Yours faithfully,
        Zaigham Abbas
        contact no-[protected], [protected]
        Dear Zaigham,
        Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code 4000 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in

Team Planet Sports
        Future Group
        I was working Sales Executive in Planet Sports Store at Tardev(Earlier called as Pyramid Mall) Year[protected].
        I have still not recieved the PF clearance.
        Request you to pls do the needful asap.
        Name : Mr.Albert Thomas Pinto
        Contact No : [protected]
        Email ID : albert.[protected]@gmail.com
        albert pinto's reply, May 6, 2019
        Requesting for Provident Fund claerance

I order memory card just few minutes ago i am not satisfied so please cancel my Order Confirmation Number: [protected]

Planet Sports — Exchange

I'm bay a track and I want exchange because of some damage but they Said that not possible I don't know Y

Refund

I bought a track pant from http://www.planetsportsonline.com but I was not satisfied with it . Then I requested them to refund my money but there was no reply and 8 days are over.

My Fila track pants tore within a week of buying it from Planet Sport R City Mall Ghatkopar Mumbai. When I went there to either exchange or return it they straight away denied it saying they can't. I wonder if this is real Fila product coz the pant's cloth has been torn n not the stitches. Also I had bought couple of them n same thing happened with both the pants however I wore it for not more than couple of times in a single week.. For sure I've been fooled by cheap/duplicate product instead of Fila n that's the brand loyalty I've, as I've used Fila product in the past.
            Aug 5, 2021
            Planet Sports India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Amin,

Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details and invoice details so that the team can take this up at the earliest.

Sir/ madam,
              i am writing this to complain against planet sports store at Guwahati (ullubari) for their refusal to give me an invoice.
              i bought two nike shoes on discount yesterday but i realised that they dint give me an invoice so i went back to ask for one bt to my surprise the salesperson refused to give me one sayin there is a system error and so i asked them to give me a written cash memo but to that they said that il have to pay the full amount to get a bill since they dont give a bill for discounted items. i asked them for a refund and even to that i was told that il have to pay for that! and so i asked them for their visiting card and again they refused to give me one!!only after i insisted on having their phone number did they agree to give me a refund.
              i then realised that the product was on 50% discount but they had given me only 30% discount which came to 20% discount after vat.hence their refusal to give an invoice!i am really disapppointed to have experienced such day light robery from a trusted and well known store such as planet sports!!
              Dear V.Kechu,
              Greetings from Future Group this is Priya.
              We apologize for the inconvenience. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that our team can take this up at the earliest.
              Priya

sir i ordered a pair of shoe in planetsports.com on march 2nd 2014.the informed me dey can send the shipping in 4 business days.on 15th of march 2014 i send an enquiry to the costumer care at the time they replied me with an email that they are dont have stock and go with another model.from that day the costumer relation manager joseph is in contact with me and blaming me with false report of everything.the maintance of site is worst..pease take action on http://www.planetsportsonline.com .

Refund

I bought a track pant from http://www.planetsportsonline.com . Then i requested them for refund and return of my product but they didn't replied since 8days

( Order ID : 122464, Cancellation ID's : M1225 & P1036 ) Ordered Some time around 19th July 2013.

have ordered a pair of shoes for 2.3K on July 19th 2013. I have waited enough of more than 2-3 weeks and after repeated following with Planetsports Toll Free . Got to know that stock is not there . Then why did u take the order ?

I have repeatedly written mails to Future group, Planet sports . I get a response from a lady called Priya that all will be sorted in 2-3 days, but never happened .

I then asked for refund and Above are 2 cancellation Id's which they created to return back my money. Till now money not returned.
                  When ever I called, I get replies that your money is now getting ready, its almost ll be done in 2 days, 3 days but till now I have not got any replies.

I have waited 6 months ...Enough..It now needs some attention.

Dear Priya,
                  I have read other complaints and I see that you have just copied and pasted the same statements as I see in my mails. Please give any other statements/ideas of returning my money .

Future Group/Planet Sports - Please let me know If you donot have sufficient balance to return my money . I can waiver it . Please do reply so telling you have taken back my money and you can't return back.

poor delivery of goods

It takes more than 17 days to deliver a product for goods ordered on planet sports online. If you order online it will be the biggest mistake of your life. Every time you call customer care, they will give u false promises.

You are just .
                    [censored]ing service here in India.
                    Not responsible for anything.They are not paying my money.It's been 7 months when I ordered some product then they refused to deliver product and money as well.
                    They just grabbed my money.
                    Cheater, [censored]ing [censored]s there representatives.
                    Dear Mr. Rahul,

We are extremely sorry for the delay from our part, kindly accept our apologies for the same. Kindly write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your purchase and contact details, so that we can solve this at its earliest.

Priya,
                    Future Group

I ordered for 2 products in planet sports (Order ID: 1334620). After 12 days they delivered one product. When I call them and asked for the 2nd product they are telling they don’t have stock. After 3 weeks they told they will refund in next week. 2 weeks passed and there is no refund from them. Its almost one month now and they are telling they will process in 2 weeks. I saw many complaints from customers who hadn't received the money back. So I want to lodge a complaint on planetsportsonline.com
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Planet Sports customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Mr. Suresh,
                      This is Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your concern. Kindly provide us with your contact details by writing to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 12206 so that we can assist you.

Dear Mr. Suresh,
                      Request you to send the details by writing to us, so that we can assist you with your concern.

Future Group Care

Hi, I placed the order for addidas sandals[protected] on 30th July after checking that the product was In-Stock. The status of my order got changed to "Ready for Shipping" immediately. After that I kept on contacting the customer care service team for the status of the shipment as the status was not getting changed. I was always told that the product will be shipped in couple of days time. Then after a month I was told that the product is not in-stock and they dont have any further information on the product. Have cancelled the order and now waiting for the refund. Bad online shopping experience. Regards, Ankur Mathur
                        Dear Mr. Ankur,
                        This is Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience faced by you. Kindly provide us with your order and contact details by writing to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 12013 so that we can assist you.

Dear Mr. Ankur,

Please send us the requested details so that we can assist you with this issue.

Future Group Care

I made two orders from Planet Sports.At first on 10/1/2012.The order went through,but the status was "cancelled".When i phonecalled them,the operater said,that the item is out of stock,and the money will be refunded to me in 5 working days.Then i ordered another item from their shop on 10/4/2012,and the status was for several days "in prograss".When i called them,the operator told me that that item was out of stock again,and the money will be refunded to me as soon as possible.But the funny part of this is that after 14days you can still buy those items on their internet page, and you can imagine how many payments went through for nothing.They still didn`t refind me the money.I wrote them at least seven emails and didn`t get one reply.I already spent more than 15Euros for the phone(calling from Slovenia).I buy things useing the internet all the time,but this is the fist time that something like this happened to me.
                          Aug 13, 2020

hi i am vaiditra my contact number-[protected] its been month 0r one and half months i took a t-shirt from PLANET SPORTS, SAHARA GANJ the t-shirt after wash it got faded in it i told them a tentative month when i took it as i don’t have the bill now i gone to the store 3-4 time today VIKRAM store manager of planet sports gave me some number [protected] i spoke to SUTUREJUROPE VIKRAM took my number to give me a call regarding it but he never gave any call and i gone to the showroonm onn saturday 29.june.2012 he told me he will mail me ragarding it and i will get it on monday but i din’t got anything its been more than 2weeks and more but they are not doing any thing to solve my problem even i ask them to give it in written but VIkram said without bill i can’t give it.kindly look to the matter
                            Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group.We regret the inconvenience caused to you. I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details along with your reference id 4612 and we will surely get back to you.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from end.

Future Group Care

On 10th Dece, 2011 i went in The Store PLANET SPORTS Which is located in Crown Interior mall, Faridabad (Haryana). Where i meet the sales person Mr. Rajesh he was showing me the varieties of shoes that i didn't like that's why i didn't purchase the shoes then he was misbehaving with me and abuse me and forcing to guard to get out us from the store and manager was also involved in this he did not take any action oppose him

So i complain you to take necessary action oppose them and revert me as soon as possible i have so much harashed by them

Thanking You

Nitin Mittal
                              # +91-[protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020

On 10th December, 2011 i went in The Store PLANET SPORTS Which is located in Crown Interior mall, Faridabad (Haryana). Where i meet The sales person Mr. Rajesh he was showing me The varieties of shoes That i didn't like That's why i didn't purchase The shoes Then he was misbehaving with me and abuse me and forcing to guard to get out us from The store and manager was also involved in This he did not take any action oppose him

So i complain you to take necessary action oppose Them and revert me as soon as possible i have so much harassed by Them

Thanking You