Plethico Pharmaceuticals — Maturity proceeds of fixed deposit of plethico pharmaceuticals

Serampur Uttarpara, West Bengalserampore, India
 parimal39
I would like to inform you that my fd receipt no 22407 has been matured on 31.07.2015 and I have submitted the same to the company due time but till date I have not received maturity proceeds.Since I am in dire need of money for treatment of my senior citizen husband please send my maturity proceeds without any delay.

Thanking you,

MRS.KARUNA DAS
39/C. BOSEPARA LANE,
MAHESH, HOOGHLY,
712202.

[Apr 27, 2016] Plethico Pharmaceuticals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have not received the return on fixed deposit on maturity date made in the company plethico pharmaceuticals limited for which i have given the details as an image.

Plethico Pharmaceuticals — Non payment of intrest and principal amount of fixed deposit

I have one fixed deposit with Plethico Pharmaceuticals in the amount of Rs 2, 00, 000/- The Company has not made interest payment since June 2014. Also, the Company refuses to pay-back the Principal amount. Please help!

Plethico Pharmaceuticals — Non payment of FD maturity amount

FD No. 19870 matured on 31/05/2014 has not been paid. Amt. 42000 plus Interest. Shobha Char 137/6, 5th Main Road Hanumanthanagar Bangalore 560019

Plethico Pharmaceuticals — non receipt of payment of matured FDR

I have a FDR no 3164 in plethico pharmacetucal of rs 3 lakh which has matured on 2.5.14 bit still i did not recd. payment of matured fdr and interrst from 1.4.14 to uptodate

FIXED DEPOSIT MATURED IN 07/06/2014 STILL NOT MATURED

MY FDR NO- 6315 DEPOSIT AMT- RS 38000/- MATURED ON 07/06/2014 NAME- JASVANT NAGARDAS GODA CATEGORY - SR.CITIZEN.

A.B.Road, Manglia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 453771
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals - Maturity proceeds of fixed deposit of plethico pharmaceuticals