[Resolved]  PNB — Punjab National Bank (PNB) refound not credited in the account

I had Ordered a iBEL gasoline chain saw 56cc from AMAZON.IN with order #[protected] on 6th march 2021, but it has damaged so i successfully return on 13th March 2021 and since i had paid by debit card, the amount was supposed to be credited in my bank account which did not happen till date. I contacted the AMAZON team which replied me back with a reference number stating that they successfully initiated the refund process on 18th march itself and its up to the bank to credit the same in my account in time which can take 5-6 Business days but since it has been longer than that i called my bank with the reference number that my merchant gave me but they refused to help saying that this of no use to them. My account number is [protected]. I regularly check my balance, nothing of that sort has been credited since then. My refund reference number is 30005410731065106518862. Attached is the email from the AMAZON team stating that the refund has been successfully completed.
Apr 19, 2021
Apr 19, 2021

Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Punjab National Bank [PNB]