[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — Before sales no reply from team

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Amir Chaudhary
I checked out for policy online on policybazaar for a family floater plan.
I got my compliments on call but when asking to provide few details on email no reply from long time.
Got confirmation for only one query from Mr. Sanjay Gangola out of few and still awaiting for others
I have been e-mailing to Mr.Sanjya Gangola from long time but didn't received any reply.

If before sales response is such than how would be after sales response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2017

[Mar 01, 2017] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2017
Dear Aamir,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is to inform you that we have forwarded your query to the concerned department and they will get back to you in next 24-48 working hours time.

Please feel free to write back to us in case of any further assistance or call at[protected]Toll Free) / WhatsApp - [protected]. We will be happy to assist you.

Garima Jain
Policy Bazaar.com

Comments

Amir chowdary, You need not worry if no response from policy bazaar, they are only bulk sellers of policies of insurers as per tie up with all insurers. You may go for any individual insurer for policy. you may note that after sale of policy, policy bazaar is no way connected with terms & conditions, claim settlement, renewal etc, only you have to get in touch with insurer. Therefore it is desirable to buy policy only after aware of terms & conditions of policy as stated above.
I bought two wheeler insurance on Policy Bazaar from Oriental insurance on 17.02.17 Amount deducted from my account three times immediately but no Policy issued to. so I need my money refund asap.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001