[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — insurance pension plan policy.

Ravi Kumbar on Jun 21, 2018
Initially they have taken all details kyc details while creating poliocy, but updated wrong personal information, i am from karnataka they are entered as nri for changes took 5 days, and after that again state is wrong 15 days completed still no changes done.

Finally when i said to cancel my policy, then suggested to me wait sir policy is not issued, but now they are saying policy is issued you can't cancel.

And for cancellation policy bazar ajents said me just by sending email policy will be cancelled and amount refunded, but now they are saying i need to go branch all documents, kyc, cheque.

Friends really i am very frustrated on policy bazar.
So please friends i am strongly recommend you friend don't buy from policy bazar.com

They will # you...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Jun 21, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have been caused to you.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with us so we can fetch your details from our system.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to mail us back or call us on our toll-free number[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan Bharti
PolicyBazaar.com

Comments

My Vehile No PY 02 K0214 Mahendra Duro But Policy Printed At PY 02 K 0241 in Hero Honda Splendar Vehile Please Change

Hi! i am sadique i have tried your policy bazaar insurance for booking of two wheeler insurance with HDFC ergo on 18 june 2018.Transaction have been succesfull but booking mail couldn't be reached at the destination or my email id plz dissolve the solution.
#txn[protected]
#pos 80600878

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Policy Bazaar - insurance pension plan policy.