Policy Bazaar — not getting insurance policy

Geo Michael Raj E on Sep 22, 2017
I did my two wheeler insurance renewal on 19th sep 2017. Till now i did not get the policy. Daily i am calling customer care and asking the status. Daily they are telling today you will get. Daily i am spending more than 15 min to customer care. There is no proper response for the complaints. Really i dont want to waste my time with this problem. Please share me the procedure for amount refund. My old insurance is already expired and currently i am not having. I am not going to trust you people again. So please tell me the process for refund. I will put policy in some other vendor.

[Sep 22, 2017] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Geo Michael Raj E, Oct 30, 2017

Still I am not getting my amount.

I have called customer care more than 20 times, and i am following up more than a month. But waste. No proper response.

I dont know when i am going to get my amount. Let me now who will help me to get my amount, Please dont say customer care people will help. I called so many times. That will not work. If i am not getting my amount by three days i am planning to raise a complaint on government site.

Really very worst service. Please try to improve the support.

Geo Michael Raj

Comments

I wanted to cancel the policy which I have placed today but customer care people are avoiding it by putting the call on hold for long time.

I have sent few mails regarding the cancellation but no acknowledgement from them.

Reason for cancellation : Proposal number being '0' and application no:0