[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — Not Received Policy

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 AK Srivastavaknp
Dear Sir, I have filled proposal form to purchase my Two wheeler Honda Activa on dtd. 17 June 2015 & I have made payment through internet banking of HDFC Bank for amount Rs.848.00. Very much regret to inform you that there have passed over one week I have not received my policy till date.Kindly look into the matter and send me my policy at the earliest Awaiting your very early response in this regard. Regard Awadhesh Srivastava Cell No- [protected] Flat No 103 A Wing, Eskon Home Gokhivare, Vasai (E) Thane-401208

[Jun 23, 2015] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2015
Dear Awadhesh, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we have already send your policy soft copy at your email address. Request you to kindly chekc your inbox or spam folder. We would like to inform you that policy documents generated online are digitally signed. Hence, colored print out of the same is a valid legal document and works as well as the policy hard copy sent by the insurance company. Should you need any further assistance please feel free to mark an email at [email protected] or call us 24*7 at[protected]Toll Free). Regards, Soyel Mukherjee

Comments

It is more than 3 month(6th April) since I paid money for HDFC Click to Invest.In starting while there salesperson told me that there will no medical and no need to submit any hardcopy of documents for this plan.but after 1 or two week when they told me to submit some document again i submitted all document twice.but I didn't receive any policy, After 1 month they told for medical that is not mentioned me while i am purchasing this.but after discussion with CRT department I agreed for medical and on 6th june 2015 my medical conducted.Now its 28th june but i didn't receive any policy.since its almost 3 months i have paid money(9000 INR) my money is going waste.

My Receipt No: X2084886
Proposal: 17535311

It is more than 3 month(6th April) since I paid money for HDFC Click to Invest.In starting while there salesperson told me that there will no medical and no need to submit any hardcopy of documents for this plan.but after 1 or two week when they told me to submit some document again i submitted all document twice.but I did not receive any policy, After 1 month they told for medical that is not mentioned me while i am purchasing this.but after discussion with CRT department I agreed for medical and on 6th june 2015 my medical conducted.Now its 28th june but i did nott receive any policy.since its almost 3 months i have paid money(9000 INR) my money is going waste.

Its a worst decision of mine that i thought to go with policy bazar.Useless web site and fleecing guys like me... when accepting the money you just grab it with both hands and do it in 2 seconds. Shame on you guys. I'll file a formal complain to IRDA.

My Receipt No: X2084886