Policy Bazaar — not returning funds on policy cancellation

mahajan&567 on Jun 14, 2018
I had purchased a term life insurance through policy bazar on 31st may. They filled wrong details in my proposal form.in spite of after constant follow up, they never corrected the same. I have requested for cancellation since last 2 weeks, yet no action has been taken. I get harassed by call center employees constantly asking why i haven't filled proposal form. Timeline for cancellation of policy is not addressed. Every time i have to provide an update for cancellation. It seems like my money is lost now. Now i get missed calls and an it is followed up immediately by a couldn't reach text. This is mental harassment.

[Jun 14, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have been caused to you.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with us so we can fetch your details from our system.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to mail us back or call us on our toll free number[protected].

Thanks & Regards,