[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — policy cancelled refund

Amit Mehta1972 on Jan 11, 2018
I proposed policy for my mother who is in delhi through policy bazaar portal and paid with my credit card (Indian), policy got rejected by cigna ttk and now they say we cannot refund to the same credit card and require proposer bank details. I don't have any bank account in india.

Why did policy bazaar accept payment via gateway a when they can't refund payment via the same gateway, why do you assume customer have all the options available for refund and customer needs to run to around according to you all to get their money back.

Their cx care basically says can't refund your money now
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2018

[Jan 11, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018

We deeply regret for the delay in response and the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to retrieve any data with your given details. Request you to provide your registered contact number or email ID so that we can further resolve your issue.

We always put our customer first, thus you can be rest assured that your issue will be resolved soon & you’ll have a happy experience with us.

In the meantime, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to call us on[protected]Toll Free) or write at [protected]@policybazaar.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Pritha Koer
Policybazaar.com

Comments

Please Help My name is Kuldeep Kumar ([protected]) and I am facing the Same Issue. Please Help. They have no answers of my questions.

1) Why they are not making the Refund in Same mode on Credit Card.

2) If all knows that the proposer name get filled wrongly than why they forcibly trying to make the Refund on the same name.

3) They are asking for the Bank Account Details or cancelled check for the named their of Proposer. If it is already get filled wrong than how they can Refund on the same.

4) All the scenarios are under the instructions of their agent and also make commitment for Refund for the person making policy at that time.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018

We deeply regret for the delay in response and the inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to call us on 1800-258-5970 (Toll Free) or write at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you.

Pritha Koer
Policybazaar.com
Dear Mr. Amit,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us. Our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.

Team Cigna TTK