Policy Bazaar — policy not issued yet, even after payment was successful
Please find the email sent to Anjla Dhir to understand the issue in detail:
Hope you are doing great.
I was an expecting an Reply by now, since it hasn't, i am sending the details again.
I wanted to bring the following under your kind attention:
1. I made the payment of 14584 from SBI bank(26th April at around 4 PM) using net bnaking for the following vehicle:
Tata Xenon : Pb 12 T 6511
2. The transaction was successful and still it was not reflecting on your end.
3. I shared the screenshot of the message and my statement as a proof on Mobile # [protected] and will be attached to this email as well.
4. The Policy of my car will expire tonight and Tharamender and Ashutosh(was intoruduced to me as a floor Supervisor) are saying that, we will refund for money in 7 days and you buy another policy.
5. I don't have sufficient funds to buy another and all of the senior executives involved are very rude and unprofessional, naming Tharamender, Inder and Ashutosh.
6. The current policy will expire tonight and would really appreciate your involvement on this matter.
My Reg Mobile # on policybazaar.com: [protected], [protected]
7. I faced the similar issue in the past and wasted my 25-30 hours over the call to get the policy documents.
details: Honda City Diesel : Pb12 y 3689 : HDFCERGO.
8. I cannot wait for 7 days to get the money refunded as my Vehicle stands uninsured.
Kindly escalate this to the highest or else i will initiate a legal proceedings towards policybazaar.com and lodge complaint in the bureau.
My car is not insured and the payment got debited on 26th April and since then I have sent the payment details 4 times.
Kindly escalate this to the highest or else I will initiate a legal proceedings towards policybazaar.com and lodge complaint in the bureau.
I hope this is the last time I am explaining this in detail and get the issue at hand addressed. Attached are the payment details, which includes the transaction ID as well. I have already sent these 4 times and do not wish to keep going like this.
I have paid for your services and I am getting nothing but stress back. I have been promised a call back and have received none. Bank details regarding transaction has been attached. So check this at your end and have this sorted. If that is not done, I shall be forced to approach the, IRDA, consumer redresal court for further proceedings and this email will be followed by the LEGAL NOTICE from my Lawyer.
I do not expect such a behaviour from a company like yours and moreover such a rude and insulting behavior from your seniors, naming Tharamender, Inder and Ashutosh.
My car is not insured at the moment and I will held "policybazaar" responsible, and as per the Motor Act, if anything happens . I have already spoken to the my bank and they have confirmed that the payment was successful."
[May 02, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|