[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — term insurance/regarding misbehave by your salesperson

sebi kumari on May 17, 2018
I regularly visit your site to know about term insurance plan. Last i visited 15th of this month. After that mr yeswant kumar (Title not remenber) called dated 16th of this month in first half. I talked him very politely to know what i have not aware. But they said to me - aap kitna padhe ho, kish language mai samajana chahate ho.
Is it the way to talk with customer?
I was very shocked to listen these language from salesperson. I never listen this type of language from any company by salesperson.

I also said to you kindly check voice recording of conversation after that you judge i am wrong or right.

My registered mobile no is [protected].

I hope you will take action.

Sanjay kumar.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2018

[May 17, 2018] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018
Dear Sanjay,

Greetings from Policybazaar.com!

As per our telephonic conversation, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the unpleasant experience you had to go through.

We would like to apologize for the unprofessional behavior that our agent showed towards you. This does not represent the way we services our customers.

We value and appreciate receiving your compliments, suggestions or complaints so that we can improve our services and serve you and others in a better way.

Further, please be informed that we have escalated your complaint to the concerned team and strict action will be taken against the agent if found guilty.

Once again we are really sorry for your disappointment and appreciate your patience and co-operation in the interim.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to revert to this mail or call us on our toll free #[protected].

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan Bharti
​PolicyBazaar.com

Comments

Plz...sir I bought one health policy by policy bazaar from hdfc ergo I paid amounts on 13|05|2018 order number p2261189 from [protected]/ [protected] it is your major mistake I called 10 time customer care but do not give me policy copy ...I have no trust on you so please send me policy copy on my mail I'd

Dear sir/madam,
I have never registered to policy bazar or opened its site. Some person named puneet has given my phone number as his and I keep getting 5 calls per day from policy bazar. I am not interested in this matter. Kindly spare me from everyday harassment.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001