Policy Bazaar — term policy - taken for 1 cr but given for 75 l, premium paid for 2 months but showing for one month

Shaikh Riyaz Riyaz on Mar 19, 2019
This is the mail i sent to - policy bazar, called but no response.

Poicybazar is behaving like money robbers team - only interesting to take the make policy and after that poor service.

Policy bazar website - in my account - it is showing as value 1 cr and premium 6k +
Tata aia policy website - in my account - it is showing term value 75 l and premium is 6k+

Both are wrong

My term policy value is 1 cr, it is premium return policy for 30 years (Premium monthly 8988 rs), premium paid for two months - initially

6312 rs while applying and then as part of revised counter offer given by tata aia, link shared by policy bazar for inr 11664 inr.
I. E. Paid tow months premium of 17996 rs.

Very sad thing is - policy issued for 75 l, premium mentioned is 6312 only. Please correct it and reissue the policy immediately.

If policy bazar & tata aia is not serious about customers - cancel the policy.

Regards.

Riyaz

[Mar 19, 2019] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
segdfrh
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Mr.Shaikh,

Greetings from Policybazaar.com!

Please be informed that we are not able to find your details for your TATA AIA Term Life Plan in the above complaint, so we request you to share your registered email ID, registered phone number and application number at " [email protected]" to provide you better assistance.

We are awaiting for your valuable response.

In case you need any further assistance, please raise query using My Account (present on policybazaar.com) or call us on our toll free #[protected].

For all your Queries & Support please download Policy Bazaar android APP from this link : https://bit.ly/2VCcXlR

For ios : https://apple.co/2CUvgv6

Thanks & Regards,
Deepti Bhargava
PolicyBazaar.com

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Policy Bazaar - term policy - taken for 1 cr but given for 75 l, premium paid for 2 months but showing for one month