Policybachat.com — Promised discount on motor insurance not provided & policy document not updated

I purchased new car insurance from policybachat.com on October 17th-2016.

Insurance Company: Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd.,
Policy Number : FPV/S8530608/2C/10/005286
Policy Period: 17th Oct-2016 to 16th Oct -2017
Premium amount: 26023.35 INR

At the time of purchasing the policy the Sales agent named Siva promised me to get a cash discount of INR 3058 Rupees after purchasing the insurance policy from policybachat.com. Apart from that I also have asked in correction of policy document to update my car registration number. No response for this request also.
After heavy follow up I received the partial amount of 1822 INR on 27th Oct-2016 from policy bachat.com. After again many follow-ups to send remaining amount, I received INR 800 on 16th Nov from Siva's account. Now still INR436 is pending from policybachat.com to pay me back.

I have been following with them since the purchase of policy by making hundreds of calls, I'm not getting any response, customer service is worst. I'm fed up of calling them again for remaining cash back.
In addition I have been following in getting the insurance policy updated with my car registration number.Not getting response for this also. Now its 3 months after I purchased my car, still the issue is not resolved.

Please help me in getting my remaining amount and getting my policy document updated.

Kiran.Sontakki
Mo:[protected]
E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

We share your concern as a valued customer. Our grievance team has sent you a mail with regards to your query.
We hereby request you to check the same and get back to us on the same email id in case of any further clarification.

Thanks for your action.