Poorvika Mobiles — apple iphone 11 - product failure | poor customer experience | trust issue

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 ashokramji on Feb 17, 2020
I refer my friend to purchase the iphone 11 in poorvika mobiles, kandanchavadi, chennai-96 at 15-feb-2020. When we completed the payment, then only they told us the product was not available and they commit to pick up the product from a nearby store (Pallavakkam). After that one sales person went to collect the phone from pallavakkam branch. When the phone arrives, he didn't call us to check the phone. He started to unbox the phone without our permission and we noticed and asked the question, why you're starting unbox the phone without our permission??. We just saw the product it looked like the old phone.

After many customer calls and discussion, they were agreeing to collect the new product from vivra mall branch due to no stock. We collected the product from vivra mall branch at 9.30 pm.

So later time, we didn't check the product properly. Once my friend reaches the home, then only he found the charger not working. Again, we raised the complaint to the customer care and directly visited the kandhanchavadi branch, but we didn't get any proper response.

They told us to check the phone with icare or hand over the phone and collect it to monday evening. They also told us to, if we go directly, it'll resolve within 20 mins.

We agree and check with icare. But icare gives a shock response. The product is a failure one and it'll take 3-4 working days to resolve. Again, i explain the same scenario to poorvika customer care they didn't respond to me. And already i raised the escalation to poorvika via [protected]@poorvika.com. But no response.

I check with icare employee, if it is possible to unbox the phone and check it's working or not, then pack like before. He said yes and it's possible.

I'm a regular customer of poorvika. But now i have a trust issue with poorvika mobiles.

[Feb 18, 2020] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Dear Customer,

As per our mail communication, we have forwarded the issue to Apple and we will let you know the status tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support.
Updated by ashokramji, Feb 19, 2020
For your kind information,

I already forwarded my issue to iCare Apple. May I know what you're doing on this issue??
Updated by ashokramji, Feb 19, 2020
After the lot of poorvika customer care calls, totally disappointed. They don't have any idea about iCare process.They were again and again asking job sheet (hard copy). And daily they were asking some documents. They were wasting my time.

Very poor customer experience.

I paid for mobile but till I'm waiting for it.

Customer care staffs don't have knowledge about iPhone. If you're going to buy iPhone then kindly go to the premium shop.

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - apple iphone 11 - product failure | poor customer experience | trust issue