Poorvika Mobiles — poorvika cheating culprit sales executive gsi/3rsp/8837

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Giii on Oct 23, 2019

I would like to raise compliant against poorvika cheating culprit sales executive - yesterday i purchased samsung a30s, after price discussion final price is rs.14300 and my old mobile moto e5 plus exchange price is rs.1500- so the billing amount is rs.12800.

But the fraud executive billed rs.14300 since missed to less my old mobile price rs. 1500.

During thime time the cheating fellows discuss about bluetooth headset so i also missed to note the billed amount.

After reviewed bill and asked them, the fraud executive provide new cheating calculation..

Again i paid rs.1500 for my old mobile to return... The fraud sales executive simply cheated me more then rs.3000

Finally i paid: rs. 15800

Another one sales fraud executive without my knowledge they unbox my mobile

Without my confirmation how they do even they dint show seal in new mobile box

Without my confirmation they installed poorvika mobile app submitted feedback.

I have to write feedback but they (Cheating culprit executive) write the feedback themselves.

Bran address and invoice listed.

No.62, d. B. Road, r. S. Puram
Coimbatore-641002 ph-91-[protected]
Salesperson fraud executives: p-00083 - vignesh b and mahesh bau

Invoice - gsi/3rsp/8837

My contact number: [protected] / [protected]

Note: i raised complaint on that same via call/chat/email but still haven't reply from.

[Oct 23, 2019] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused if any, let we verify and resolve the issue very shortly.

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - poorvika cheating culprit sales executive gsi/3rsp/8837