Popular Maruti — Center lock issue

Sir
I am shyam from eramalloor{alappy], inform u that after my paid car service[[protected]] in popular service centre. [address-north service centre, near lisie hospital, kochi.] my car center lock is not working. I inform to service centre and there is no action taken for rectifying the issue. I call the service centre on[protected]
And the response is that the service engineer will come and rectify the complaint on[protected]. But the engineer is not come and again i call the service centre on[protected], morning but the response is that"i call the engineer and inform u sir". But till this time there is no response from the concerned authority. I face lot of problems while driving the car because of center lock issue.... I expect a positive response from you..

Updated by 9446715669, Oct 11, 2016
Sir
I am shyam from Eramalloor{Alappy], inform u that after my paid car service[[protected]] in popular service centre . [Address-North Service centre, Near Lisie Hospital, Kochi.] my car center lock is not working.I inform to service centre and there is no action taken for rectifying the issue.I call the service centre on[protected]
and the response is that the service engineer will come and rectify the complaint on[protected].But the engineer is not come and again I call the service centre on[protected], morning but the response is that" I call the engineer and inform u sir". But till this time there is no response from the concerned authority. I face lot of problems while driving the car because of center lock issue. ...I expect a positive response from you .
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Helo. 2 time visiting maruti popular service center note solving issue
Very bad
Pathanamthitta popular service center Very bad service
4Tyre buldging
Maruti swift new
Reg no KL 03 AB 2018
D O S[protected]

4Tyre buldging
Tyre make Bridgestone

Complaint raised 11 05 2017
Popular vehicles and services pathanamthitta

The above Complaint still didn't solve.Need to change defective parts at the earliest
If you are unable to resolve the issue kindly return my vehicle with a new vehicle after a week l will be leaving the vehicle at your showroom
We raised a complaint thrice but no solved.
Customer care manger toled we send report tyre vendor.I call sales exicutive but he is telling iam busy

Gracykutty

Very worst service experience in popular authorised service center at malapuram kottakkal. I got a alto800 car on 4 months ago, i gave my car for second service in popular service center in kottakkal on 14. 5.2018. They had damaged my car very irresponsibly manners. I shame about popular service. I don't get my car until now. I think solve my problem immediately.

Faithfuly,