Positiveplus.org — fake and fraud company in indore

This positive plus online shopping company in Indore had cheated us by taking 80, 000/-rs and not given even a single delivery to us, all the people in this company lata mishra, Ritesh Mishra, Rajeshwari, gurpreet.. All are fake and looted us.
Pls don't invest anything in this company. I lost my 80, 000/- now all the cell phone are switched off.
I had lodged police complaint against them also but since the amount is less so even police is also not helping us. I WARN ALL TO PLS STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANY OF INDORE ALL ARE BSTRDS .anyone needs more information pls contact me on nss.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I also invested 50K in this ### company. They are failed to provide me the order as per the contract they have to provide me 110 order per month but bere is picture changed i got only 6 order in 45 days. How can i get my money from this company. I have legal agreement with this company and all company’s docs. It’s owner named Mr Mukesh Anjane is out of the picture I’m trying to contact with him but no luck. If any one has his num please share with me.
Mohsin [protected]