Postal Life Insurance — payment of maturity claim
Vivijaykumar13982 on Mar 7, 2018
1. My pli policy no aps-430540-l and maturity date was due in 13 april 2017.
2. All requisite documents already fwd to addl dte gen of aps (Pli cell) vide 753 fpo letter no 753/pli-corr/fpo dated 28 august 2017.
3. It is also intimated that premium amount wef april 2016 to march 2017 i. E. 12 months x rs 635.00 =7620+service tax has not been deducted by pao (Or) aec pachmarhi (Mp).
4. Now i am requesting you same premium amount as mentioned in para (3) above may please be deducted from my maturity claim and balance maturity amount of said policy to be credited in my account at the earliest.
5. I shall be grateful to you for this act of kindness.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Nb sub (Aec)
Vijay kumar sharma
Jak li regt centre
C/o 56 apo
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 40 2346 3606
+91 361 254 7385
+91 22 2262 4470
Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021