Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — I pay my policy premium through online but it shows as pending in payment history

My policy no is[protected] and customer id is[protected], i paid pli premium online by online for the month of April, 2021 on 06.04.2021 but still in the payment history chart, it is showing as "status id 99, status pending and receipt no.
Kindly resolve this issue asap. If it is not getting paid then please let me know when can i get my money back in my account and let me know that is it safe way to pay pli premium online?
Apr 22, 2021

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Postal Life Insurance [PLI]
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Phone
    Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Address
    Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021