Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — pli payment is completed but receipt is not generated

Pratapaditya Roy on Oct 9, 2018
My pli policy no[protected].Previous two months, August and September payments had been paid in time through online.I always pay 2038 for my pli premium.August month I had paid my premium on 06/08/2018 and for September month I had paid it on 07/09/2018.For both the months, my payment was successful and my full premium amount had been deducted from by bank account.I had downloaded the receipts of my payments.But there are no receipt number in the receipt.
And it was showing the total paid amount 1950.But 2038 amount had been deducted from my bank.In the "payment history" section there are three no of payment history.Two of them are successful and other is pending.It is same for both August and September months.I had contacted my pli agent, he had told me to wait for few days.Also I had contacted pli HQ.She said my payment is successful and payment amount is 2038.But why there are "pending" status in my "payment history" section?
If there is any problem please try to resolve it.
thanking you.

pli payment is completed but receipt is not generated

[Oct 10, 2018] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021
    Postal Life Insurance [Pli] - pli payment is completed but receipt is not generated