[Resolved] Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — pli payment is completed but receipt is not shown

Pratapaditya Roy on Oct 9, 2018
Today i have paid my premium amount of my pli account 64288153 through rupay. My payment is successful and it has deducted the amount from my card. Due to network problem i am unable to download the receipt of my premium. Now there is no option for payment receipt download. A receipt may have been generated. How to download the receipt after it. How can i have the receipt?
Please help me to get it.
Thanking you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2018

[Oct 09, 2018] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pratapaditya Roy, Oct 09, 2018
MY PLI POLICY NO[protected]
Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Madam/Sir,
In case of failed/pending online transactions, please provide the following details as per format at e-mail id: srpmsmho-dl@indiapost.gov.in & admpli-dl@indiapost.gov.in

Name of Policy Holder :
Policy Number :
Amount of Transaction :
Date of Transaction :
Transaction No. :
Mobile number :
Remarks (if any) :

Comments

Online link for depositing PLI premium is not working. Due to this problem, I could not pay PLI premium online. I have already send the same on PLI official email from my registered email id. But till date, my problem has not been resolved.
I am not getting payment receipt into my Gmail account or to my mobile no.
Is there any other way to download receipt online?
My name is Yogendra Pal Singh 14647629k.My Policy No.-830835-L.I had sent reminder on 9 July 2018 by Bareilly HO Bareilly and I have not got the payment yet.
Please take required action.

Thankyou

Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex, 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 021
    Postal Life Insurance [Pli] - pli payment is completed but receipt is not shown