Pothys Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 23, 2023

File a complaint to Pothys

Having problems with Pothys ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pothys customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pothys

Pothys Website

Pothys Head Office Address

Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor
Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Pothys Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Pothys reviews & complaints page 3

In Nagercoil branch household (vegetable, crockery items) section they are taking long time for billing in the vegetable section as well as final billing.
Please give good training and customer care for the working staffs.
They are delaying customers time.

Respect Sir/Madam,

Past services of you in delivering fruits and vegetables were good. In recent days I can see worst service and quality. In my order ID ODD103594 which was delivered yesterday by dunzo guy, 6 mangoes got wasted, almost it's in the stage that either we need to eat all 6 today else we need to throw it.

In order ID ODD102210 almost beans and avarai got wasted in next day itself. I have texted in what's app not to send in dunzo. Check screenshot for reference. None of them replied

Contacting dunzo they say that you people are packing in early morning itself. All these are hard earned money and may I know why you people are playing like this.

Either refund me the amount or else I will take action. If not this will be my last order in pothys.

I am a regular customer of both Trichy and chennai pothys.

I need to talk to higher authorities

Kindly reach me at [protected]

Thanks and Regards
    Sudharsun
    Mobile [protected]
    Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to pothys for eid purchase today. due to time constraints im unable to go out to finish my fast. so i get to know that pothys arranged iftar . so to my curiosity, me along my family visited the place. the iftar place arranged by the great pothys is their parking slots. where unclean Thar pai, i don't know how to explain the place was. godown mari, suthama kathu ilama, dump pani vacha mari. oru cup water kuda yarum Anga erundhu kudika mudiyadhu. But how pothys ipadi oru dangen mari place ha arrange panuvanga. Ya Allah. why pothys showing their kanjathanam on space to the fasting people they too ur customers dhana. yen pothys kita oru nalla space light kathu vasadhegal ilaiya. worst pothys. if the same place arranged for next year then seriously you will see... pothys try to be bit humanity. A worst and cha experience with u.

Address:Chrompet chennai

I purchased today morning 10.30, i purchased then finished biling, after going to exit security staffs very badbeaviour that lady security stafffs is treated badly i very upset, i very unhappy this chrompet branch.
        Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sri in pothys clothes materials are good collection are very nice our family members like to shopping clothes in pothys but in chudithar readymade section chudi sleeves are too small then the size of the cloth phant also small so please make a correction on this sir thank you

Address:Srivilliputhur, Viruthunagar

Complaint Against Pothys Textile Shop for Purchase the clothes. We are pay amount of some clothes via Google Pay and Successful by our Side. But their side not received to payment amount of clothes. So we buy using cash at the time in shop. After the two days we goes to our bank side for payment return. But our bank has speech the hurting words to me. What was that cloth shop has no response, our bank no response and their bank also no response. They are only speech in harsh able words.
          Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received any email nor my package of silk and cotton dhotis
            No email communication
            Purchased on 10 January
            Name Venkateshwarareddy

Address:Trivandrum

From my account two times payment credited to Pothys for same bill amount 1562.From Google pay and from my ATM card on 01/01/2022.So please credit my money back after checking the status.

Address:Pothys, Chennai
                Website:@pothys.com

I had paid for order no 81691, yet I didn't receive my order there's no suitable response from them.
                Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a complaint against Pothys store Trivandrum for chargin incorrect amount for one the product i purchased. they closed it without any update.
                  link for the same :

Please check and help me out in solving this.

Dhanya
                  Pathanamthitta
                  Dec 21, 2021
                  no solution is given. just got a mail that it will be taken care. further no communication
                  Dec 21, 2021
                  Updated by Dhanyask
                  i see the complaint resolved. but i have not received any update on this

Address:Nagercoil

Billing person not responding properly very rude behaviour as an ias officer i can make this issue big ... Better take action... I was asking for bill but that person was busy in folding things n keeping and he is saying u have to wait... Or leave the dress which buy n go we won't bill... Is this the way they behave with customers n no one cares about customer... In some sections there were no people to give the product also., ... I would suggest not to buy anything from that shop again

Hi Team,

Recently i did a purchase in Pothy's Trivandrum showroom for multiple products from each floor. After reaching home, i noticed that one kurti was charged extra. The sales man showed us the kurti from 50% off section. Price as on tag as 1999 and price told to us was half of it. later after reaching home we noticed this price difference.
                      Date of purchase :[protected]
                      Pack no : IP324
                      BILL no : IPA/99259

Tried calling the numbers provided in the bill but nobody is responding. Hence raising this complaint.

I would like to get the amount refunded or allow me to do an online purchase for the extra amount as i am not from Trivandrum and also cant travel till there for this.
                      Please mail me for more details if required.

Dhanya S kurup
                      Pathanamthitta
                      Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir just now I entered the shop you can watch the cctvfooage between 3 pm to 3 .30 pm. I came by cheverlet spark car . The security beat the car and behave like an ###. I think ur staff don't know how to behave. It's ridiculous

Address:Pothys swarna mahal, No 407, 7, Grand Southern Trunk Rd, Chambers Colony, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044

30/11/2021, Bill number : HT/71266

i purchase the dress of chudithar tops for my sister, After went home we found the dress damage issue like Tops front side of small damage & Tops back side hand re-stitching found.

we usually prefer the pothys for quality & trust of your company.

But this time we are very much disappointed, because if any of the dress damages found means need to scrap it & it...

I have purchased designer saree on 21st nov 2021 at pothys chrompet store at the price of 1795 but the amount has been debited from my account twice, please refund the amount which was debited wrogly I have attached the proof of bill purchased and transaction done on my account
                        Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:No:15, mullai vasal Street thiruverumbur trichy-620013.

Hi sir,
                          This is priya from trichy thiruverumbur. I bought one saree from trichy pothys at 1.11.2021. that saree amount is 1450.

I pay that amount in card mode in sbin bank debit card

Amount debited 2 times in my account.
                          So 3000 rupees totally debited

Still now amount is not return to my bank account.so kindly check with your side and revert me.

Selvapriya V
                          Thiruverumbur
                          Trichy.
                          Mob no:[protected]
                          Nov 05, 2021
                          Updated by selva selvamece20
                          Hi sir,

I pay that amount in card mode in sbin bank debit card

Amount debited 2 times in my account.
                          So 3000 rupees totally debited

Selvapriya V
                          Thiruverumbur
                          Trichy.
                          Mob no:[protected]

Address:Pothys private limited, No.84, 85, N Usman Rd, Postal Colony, Parthasarathi Puram, T.Nagar, Chennai - 600017, Tamil Nadu Mr. Rathna Raj - GM

Worst fruits sale in pothys, i buy two apple on 03.11.2021 night that very very worst apple god grace not eating my baby's,

BILL NO 10/185869

not given aachi gulab jamun mix 175 Price 133.00 but billing this items

wat u doing in consign

Reply immediately
                            Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We visited Pothys Coimbatore cross cut road today evening by6.30. Wallet parking was done. After returning from shopping my Bluetooth headphones and cash for RS.1000 was been stolen from our car . Immediately we informed the general manager available at the counter and they said they will do the needful soon to find out the culprit. Since 2016 we are pothy’s customer . Very bad experience . If not resolved soon we will have to move by filing complaint with police .
                              Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We visited Pothys Coimbatore cross cut road today evening by6.30. Wallet parking was done. After returning from shopping my Bluetooth headphones and cash for RS.1000 was been stolen from our car . Immediately we informed the general manager available at the counter and they said they will do the needful soon to find out the culprit. Since 2016 we are pothy’s customer . Very bad experience . If not resolved soon we will have to move with filing complaint with police .
                                Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:No.14, Seevali Lane, Station Road, Wattala.

I placed an order from Pothys T Nagar via video shopping and payment done on 26th October 2021 but order not yet shipped.

Address:MG road, trivandrum

The MRP of a product is higher in the bill given.
                                    Product name : Maggi coconut milk powder.
                                    In your bill the MRP is mentioned as Rs110, but the orginal MRP is Rs100.
                                    I had already mailed the details to your authority, but no response from your side.
                                    Because of this the faith on your firm is gone.
                                    What action are you going take.
                                    Nov 03, 2021
                                    Updated by Nithin Rajendran
                                    When can I get a response from your side.
                                    Is it the way you are providing discount offers??

Showing wrong MRP and giving discount...
                                    WORST AND CHEAP SERVICE PROVIDED BY A SALES WOMAN WHO WAS STANDING IN GIRLS KIDS SECTION 31st October 2021 nearly 8PM

without hearing our query she stared checking our body like we have theft the dress, we actually wanted to say dress is missing in trail room some one says one of the staffs has taken that, so we were about to explain this to her, checking our body is the most awkward and cheap thing for us ..we are the most unhappy customer, finally the dress was in dress rack only we will not shop again in pothys, such a heavy hearted moment that was!!!

Address:Gandhigramam Karur

Dear team,
                                      I am one of the happiest customers of Pothys. I travelled all along from Karur to Trichy for diwali purchase at Pothys. First of all we entered into 2nd floor ladies section for chudidhar purchase the way the staffs treated us was really made us feel heavy hearted. There were 2 male staffs and one was very rude in his face and made us to feel that why did I travel a long way to purchase here spending a lot money in fuel to travel too. I understand that we may not be their first customer they see around n number of people daily. But unfortunately for us they are the first person and they were the one who starts our shopping and make us feel to purchase more. Luckily, there were another male staff who was near the cash counter and he greeted us well and made us happy at the end. But for the next time I must double think to come to Pothys all the way long from Karur. We purchased under the customer I'd ph no: [protected] and the date was on 23.10.21.