[Resolved]  Pothys — ORD_27238 - No update on the order

I had placed an order "ORD_27238" for 2 sarees of worth 13970 on 04/Nov/2020.

It has been 2 days and there's no update on the order. The customer care number that is provided doesn't work at all, it just rings and no one picks it up, although its a mobile number.

I need those sarees for upcoming Deepavali festival which is just 8 days far. Seeing the similar complaints in this portal, I'm worried, as my money is aldready billed on my credit card.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2020
Pothys has shipped my order on-time and in good condition. Since they hadn't updated the order for the first 4 days, I got panicked. I tried calling them and they were curtious enough to hel pme immediately. However, the phone lines were quite busy and needs multiple trials to attend. My appologies for this complaint. Thank you Pothy's and good job... Online orders helpline : 8939593996

[Nov 06, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by m_a_arunsharma Nov 11, 2020 Pothy's has shipped the order on time and in good condition. Since there was no update about the order for the first 4 days, I got panicked.

Otherwise, they have a good customer service. I tried calling them and expressing my concern and they were curteous enough to attend to me immediately.

My appologies for this complaint.

Thank you, Pothys.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Pothys
    Pothys  Phone
    Pothys  Address
    Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695001