Prasanna Travels — feeling cheated and never suggest purple to anybody

Avisikta Pal on Jan 14, 2019
Just now me and my colleague had to get down at t - junction, mumbai. We asked several time and boarded the bus from kothrud. We made it a point that it is the bus for dadar. Sion-dadar and dadar stop can not be the same. I travel regularly by shivneri. So i am not new to drop and pick up location. Driver and conductor cheated us as there is nothing written on the bus. So to know the last stop you have to rely on them. Was very tired though i have to get a cab from t-junction. I know you guys do nothing about this and less bothered about your ratings.
I learnt a lesson. Thank you so much for this.

[Jan 14, 2019] Prasanna Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Prasanna Travels Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Sir

We really appreciate that you have sent us a feedback and have given a chance of improvement to us . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you because of us.

Here by request you to please share the PNR details so the we would be able to take action on the same.

Once again sincere apologies from Prasanna Purple

Please feel free to revert us for any concerns in future to below mentioned mail id:

helpdesk@prasannapurple.com

Thanks and Regards
Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions
www.purplebus.in

201/202, Mayfair Towers I, Old Mumbai Pune Road, C.B.S Road, Wakdewadi., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Prasanna Travels - feeling cheated and never suggest purple to anybody