Princeton Review,tnagar — not refunding my toefl fee even though i didn't attend a single class

snandhini on Dec 29, 2017
I enrolled for my gre and toefl classes in princeton review, tnagar. I completed my gre. I decided to take up my toefl classes a year later. So when i contacted the tnagar branch they told me that they offer classes only on the weekends. I wasnt able to attend these classes because i had a german class going on at the same time. So i waited for three months asking for a weekday class or a weekend class with some other time that wouldnt interrupt my german classes. But they kept denying me a class. So by october me and my friend who was already enrolled in porur´s princeton decided to take a weekday class there. Even though they accepted to start a class they denied it later stating that there were very few people and that we need to bring some more people. Then every time i went back to porur they kept transferring me to another far off institute or giving me the same weekend timing (Which i wasnt able to attend because of my german class). So when i asked for a refund from the official in tnagar, she behaved and talked to me in a rude way. Princeton is a very reputed coaching institute and it shocked me to see their way of handling their customers. It would be good if someone from princeton review could look over this issue and kindly refund me fee.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Princeton Review,tnagar - not refunding my toefl fee even though i didn't attend a single class

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes