Printvenue — defective item delivered

Muthu Swamy on Feb 9, 2018
I have order for a professional dairy from print venu on 30/1/2018 order number[protected] the received dairy is very dirty with glue marks all around dairy

I had registered a complaint with print venu.com and there reply is very pathetic saying please repair your self we will credit 100rs to your print venu wallet.

There reply

(Greetings from printvenue.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us. As per your confirmation we regret to inform you that it is not possible to replace the product as delivered product has a miner issued which can be adjusted you can stick the page with the help of the gum. Please note we can not provide you more than rs-100 in your printvenue wallet).

defective item delivered

[Feb 09, 2018] PrintVenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi, Your Printvenue order[protected] is CONFIRMED. You'll get an SMS & Email when ur order gets dispatched. Check your mail for more details!
After this I didn't get any kind of notification of the product that I ordered. No sms and no mail. The customer care doesn't work.
There is no option to even track the order in the website.

+91 11 3001 7676 [Customer Care]