Printvenue — payment taken on line and yet in 10 days no news of the orders

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ratankap188
I have placed 3 orders on 9th Dec 2014 and made payment online yet in so many days only emails of apology recd, no products. customer care number is always busy perhaps others calling to lodge complaints I guess. POOR service and most consumer unfriendly. Collectively must take initiative to take stern action and make the senior management responsible and answerable. name rataan kapoor M [protected] Order Number[protected] Order Date December 11, 2014 16:29 Order Total Rs.414.15 Executive Diary - Oxford Order under processing View Details / Re-Order Order Number[protected] Order Date December 9, 2014 12:42 Order Total Rs.490.65 Executive Diary - Oxford Order under processing View Details / Re-Order Order Number[protected] Order Date December 8, 2014

[Dec 20, 2014] PrintVenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ratankap188,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your issue has been escalated to the relevant department. The concerned team will get in touch with you and work towards a resolution up to your satisfaction.

You can also contact us on [email protected] for further queries.

Team PrintVenue
Dear RatanKap188,

You can also contact us on [email protected] for further queries.

Team PrintVenue
Dear Ratankap188,

We are arranging a call back for you. Someone from our team will get in touch with you to address your issue.

Team PrintVenue.
Yes it require direct police complain from all loosers
in india.This company don't have any company registration only his
address can be collected from his banker and payment gateway service
provider in a legal way to make him arrest. Local news paper ad will
serve better prior to create an image for the CEO of Printvenue.com -
Mr. Surabh Kochhar. Presently he has collected for than 1500000 cash in this fraud process of business.!

Ordered a calendar On Jan 8 th 2015.

I ordered a calendar on January 8th 2015.Till now i didn't get my order and also the tracking number. I raised 2 tickets regarding the order but still no reply.I am fed up with printvenue.Customer care is not even answering the calls

+91 11 3001 7676 [Customer Care]