[Resolved] Printvenue — Return my money or return good printing photo mug

Mohana, Odishamohana, India
 Arjuna Behera
I purchase 10 nos magic photo mug from printvenue.com. But I am not satisfied and returned to plot no-375, udyog vihar, phase-2, Gurgaon, Haryana, India-122016. But since 3 month have gone the sellers not respond my repeated request. My order no[protected]/31.07.2016, order no[protected]/27.07.2016 and order no[protected]/01.08.2016 and paid rupees- 1, 172.90, and 773.60 and 1, 172.90. I repeated 5 times request to seller But the seller not respond my request till yet. I think it is a cheating website. Finally I request you to kindly take necessary steps at an early date.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2017
my phone no- 9438007082. and email ID - [email protected] my problem is not solved till yet. I have not received my money or my good photo magic mug.I returned bad printed magic photo mug. since 5 month have gone but noreaction or no action from sellers side.

[Nov 22, 2016] PrintVenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

my email- [email protected] my phone no- [protected]. I complain morethen ten times for above complain . five months have gone . no action and no reaction. what shall I do. I think printvenue is not responseble person. He cheating to customer. I returned some magic photo mug due to bed printing to Udyag vihar, phase-2, Gurgaon Haryana on- August-2016 by India Post. Now I want return my money.

+91 11 3001 7676 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4667 8100 [Customer Care]
    Plot No. 375, Udyog Vihar, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Printvenue - Return my money or return good printing photo mug