Priority International — priority international cheaters, aundh branch
PrPrem Gopale on Jan 1, 2018
Dear friends, i was cheated by priority international holidays club pvt ltd at their aundh, pune branch 2 years back.
They call you in their office saying that you are a lucky draw winner and please collect your gifts by visiting our office
I had paid rs.1, 00, 000 by credit card. They did not gave me any facility what they have committed to us
I have taken 5 years membership from priority international worth rs 1 lac, they promised me several benefits when compared to other resort / club companies:
1. Hotel stay at any location in india or abroad with whom they have tie-ups and hotels 3 star or above.
2. 5 years gym membership reimbursement for two people
3. Banquet hall at select hotels with whom priority international has tie-ups with.
4. Interest reimbursement on the credit card swipe
5. 24 months rs 1000 cash voucher for big bazar
Nothing of this has happened
Please let me know how to back our money from that fraud company.
|0 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 20 6721 XXXX
3rd Floor, "Suprem", ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
Priority International - Reminder letter for cancellation & my refund of rs. 85000 (hdfc) + rs. 15, 000 (icici)