Private Bus — srs

Vinaydr123 on Sep 19, 2018
For today (19sep2018) i had booked 4l seat in srs travels which was supposed to leave at 9 40pm. To get that bus i had to travel 30km from my place... But 7 30pm i got message saying bus got cancelled and one guy (Shivaraj gowda) from srs (Sringeri) called me and told bus got cancelled and alternative bus arranged which will start by 8pm instead of 9 40pm. The guy who called me from srs spoke very harshly and even behaved worst when reach the srs office his num is [protected]. I will be thankful if you take quick action against srs and the guy who called..
Regards.
Seat Numbers: 4L
Boarding point: Sringeri
Address: OPP KSRTC BUS STAND
Updated by Vinaydr123, Sep 19, 2018
For today (19Sep2018) I had booked 4l seat in srs travels which was supposed to leave at 9 40pm. To get that bus I had to travel 30km from my place... But 7 30pm I got message saying bus got cancelled and one guy (shivaraj gowda) from srs (sringeri) called me and told bus got cancelled and alternative bus arranged which will start by 8pm instead of 9 40pm. The guy who called me from srs spoke very harshly and even behaved worst when reach the srs office his num is [protected]. I will be thankful if you take quick action against srs and the guy who called..

Ticket No: TMAB30508868
Passenger Name: Vinay D R
PNR: TS[protected]OCTN/25292770/Sringeri - B.lore Sleeper
Travels: SRS Travels
Departure: 09:40 PM Sep 19, 2018
Seat Numbers: 4L
Boarding point: Sringeri
Address: OPP KSRTC BUS STAND
You can reach out to the bus operator at [protected] in case of further queries.egards.
Vinay