[Resolved] Pro Techno Latur Maharashtra — fraud company pro techno latur maharashtra

Latur, Maharashtra, India
 Bijiram Parida on Dec 6, 2018
I have searched for online work from home jobs and I came through this Pro techno . They said to sign a agreement for 7 days work and they have given an impossible task to complete forms which can't be completed, then i could not able to perform the task since it is not possible by anyone . after some days i got a email and message on my mob no that i hv not completed the assignment then i hv to pay the amount of 8500/- as a penalty since the case is under legal . Mr.Rohit is the advocate from Pro Techno to whom i talked over phone he explained me the details that you hv to pay the penalty amount or have to present my self in latur Civil court for the case, i got scared and paid them 8500 /- on 12th Nov 2018. after the payment i got the noc from them . now on 6th of December i got a message from Mob No- [protected] that i have not cancelled the agreement that's why i hv to pay the amount of rs.13500/- to cancel the agreement or has to be present in the court (Latur) by 7th Dec 18 .
I called to the customer care no of Pro Techno, the no is - [protected] and asked about the details of my case, the lady who had received the call told me to contact to advocate since the matter is under jurisdiction, i never seen in my whole life such prompt action from on the legal case in India . these guys are bloody nonsense, cheater and trying to cheat people, Blackmailing the people, demanding money .

fraud company pro techno latur maharashtra
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018
Till now the complain is not resolved

Comments

dont pay them their agreement and legal notice is false. so dont worry and dont pay them.

Pro Techno Latur Maharashtra - fraud company pro techno latur maharashtra