[Resolved]  Rajasthan Textile Development Corporation ,New Delhi — cheated by non delivery of actual products that we paid

Dear SIR ,
We visited delhi on 31st jan . My husband is US citizen and I'm Indian citizen.Driver of our travel agent took us to Rajasthan Textile Development Corporation on way back from Qutub Minar though we didnot ask him to do that. He told us to have a look on the shop ,he assured us about the authenticity of the products ,we convinced ,liked their products, bought items/merchandise of worth rupees about 80,000 excluding shipment charge of rupees 7,500.

The items that Rajsthan Textile Development Corporation was supposed to ship us in our USA address on February 7, 2013 are:

1. Two vases-made of marble-rupees 12,5000x2= 25,000

2. Two love-birds- rupees 7,500 and

3. A pashmina bed set-Rupees 35,000

I 'm still in India and will be here for few more months and will be here frequently to meet my family, so I called them in Delhi why they have not sent the products yet . But they actually shipped those on 26th feb,2013 and when my husband received those , he found the parcel is sealed and when he opened ,he found products inside they sent to our US address are not the same beautiful ones we bought !!!!!!

The vases are not the same ones that we paid for. my husband signed beneath one big vase and they were supposed to send that one along with similar another one. but the two vases later they sent are much smaller in size than we bought actually and none of it bears his signature. We believe that they sent us ones of inferior quality. so we want them to replace it. and

The pashmina bed set that cost us 35,000 rupees is totally of very low quality that we did not buy at all.
This set that they sent does not contain any pashmina inside. They are also with very low quality fabrics that we even donot imagine to use ever.
Also , the love birds we bought were originially made of woods with brass works in whole body . But they sent the ones made of china clay at neck nd that was totally broken .
I called them , they say lost is due to Indian postal service . They asked us to send a letter but we are extremly unhappy and angry .Pls find below address of that store and kindly help us in replace/refund us since we see more complaints on them.Rajasthan textile development corporation, 275, west end marg, opp C.I.S.F camp MB road saidula jab new delhi 110 030 ; order number 1564 ; order date1st February,2013. Thank you .Regards . Dr G Maity
email - [protected]@hotmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

rajasthan textiles dev corp — receiving damaged products

receiving goods in damaged conditions
sir,we have booked one wall clock and wall painting of stones and 2 other products from jaipur rtdc store vide order no 4629 dated 12.12.2010 but received on 4.1.11 and found that the wall clock front glass and the backside clock and the frame of the wall paint was broken.
so through your site we want to request the rtdc to replace the products as soon as possible as we are in severe mental and financial trauma due to the goods in damaged condition .
regards