Professional Courier — delay in delivery and responded very rude

Hi Team, I am resident of Attapur Hyderabad-500048. I got a parcel and was reached to Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.(I am not sure that the service is there OR not to Attapur)They are not even call me to pick my parcel and the customer service number also Ringing but not receiving my call and some times got call waiting too. I call to my friend who send that parcel, she contacted her local Courier service and gave another number(Person number) this time they received But responded very rude that they are telling there is no service to attapur weekly once they will deliver the goods. But for me, my product there at Mehdipatnam 12 days.
As it is a Paid service, they have to respond proper.If there is no service, atleast they have to call / Respond to customers calls.

I hope next time onwards, it should not repeat. kindly let me know, Is service there in Attapur, Hyderabad-500048 OR not???

[Apr 30, 2019] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Multiple consignments have been rerouted without informing the clients. Very dissapointing conduct and absolutely no customer complaint redressal.Worst services and no body picks up the phone. Very poor timings.

The Professional Couriers
    The Professional Couriers Phone
    The Professional Couriers Address
    No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705