MOhamed 2017

Posting summary

18 days ago
19 days ago
23 days ago
[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - my application processed successfully, but my pan card not yet received
23 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - system showing no details are not valid
31 days ago
31 days ago
36 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - docs are withheld. uti is not answering my calls
36 days ago
38 days ago

Recently Discussed

Motorola Solutions
motorola xt1643, sim, switching problem hanging problem
Dabur
pomegranate real juice tetra pack
Hdfc Bank
hdfc bank transaction failed but amount deducted
(4 minutes ago)
Vivo Mobile India
missing my phone
(6 minutes ago)
Asian Paints
the rubbish product as well as rubbish services
www.bdomains.com