MOhamed 2017

Aircel - can't register sim
197 days ago
198 days ago
202 days ago
[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - my application processed successfully, but my pan card not yet received
202 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - system showing no details are not valid
210 days ago
210 days ago
214 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - docs are withheld. uti is not answering my calls
215 days ago
216 days ago

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Smashing Commerce
bad reviews about product.
(13 minutes ago)
Myntra.com
cover story top
(23 minutes ago)
RBL Bank
rbl bank unauthorized fraud transactions on my credit card for total amount of usd 117.66 (inr 8000 including tax)
(24 minutes ago)
Reliance Bigtv
pre booking dth still not installed
(26 minutes ago)
Pro Polish
product is not upto the mark which shown in the advertisement