MOhamed 2017

Aircel - can't register sim
379 days ago
380 days ago
384 days ago
[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - my application processed successfully, but my pan card not yet received
384 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - system showing no details are not valid
392 days ago
392 days ago
397 days ago
Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - docs are withheld. uti is not answering my calls
397 days ago
399 days ago

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Shine.com
deletion of my account from shine job portal
(4 minutes ago)
Arv Holidays
cheated tour money of 2.5 lakhs
(6 minutes ago)
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom
refund not done and delayed response
(7 minutes ago)
Policy Bazaar
refund not received after 1 month
(11 minutes ago)
Star Health And Allied Insurance
health insurance rejected from hospital