Prospexiv — demanding money

Subharanjan Sengupta on Jan 17, 2019
On 02 january 2019, i was a promised for a earning oppurutity online for free, now they are demanding money in name of legal action and extension of work.

The agent told me the job we are given is totally free, if you complete this work you will get rs 30000 per month and the service fee would be 4600 which we will deduct from your salary, but i told them i am not interested in your work then, the agent told me to cancel your work provide your aadhaar details and your mail id, the prospexiv fake company is still mailing me to pay rs 15550, or else the wil register case against me.

Please help me to solve this problem
Updated by Subharanjan Sengupta, Jan 21, 2019
Thankyou for solving my problem

Comments

This is my humble request from consumer complain forum to solve my problem and take legal action against so that no other people be cheated.
Please solve my problem as i am jobless and belong from poor family and having no money to pay to them.
If no action is taken regarding my complain i will mail my complain with all detail to every media house, cmo office maharashtra, sp of latur and pmo office new delhi for help.
Company detail.
Name - pw enterprise
Address:- latur maharashtra, india.
Mobile and Email:Sunil patil- legal advisor([protected]), (sunil.legaldept@gmail.com)

Thakng you
Mukhtar Ahmad Kumar
Mob;- [protected]
dont worry ignor their mails and message htey cant do anything its a fake company ..
makhgmn's reply, Jan 18, 2019