[Resolved] Prospexiv — fraud company and cyber threatening

adityapani98 on Jan 18, 2019
Hello!!
On 3rd january 2019 i got a call from so called company prospexiv. The person who spoke to me promised me to pay 30000 rupees on the completion of a task. The task was to fill up 1200 forms in just 12 days.in the agreement was that if in case the task is not completed within the time frame the customer has to pay 4600 rupees to the company.
I was agreed and started doing the given task but was unaware of the fact the company to be a fraud one.
But later after completing around 155 forms i googled the company's name and found out the company is a fraud one who makes false promises of paying money with the completion of the given task.
As soon as i saw this message in the google itself i stopped doing my task and now when the time has come to the end he is calling me and giving such nuisance threatens and saying me all about legal actions.
So i request you to please help me out of this. I will grateful if you look into this matter of mine. Thank you.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2019
Thanks for looking into my case.
Updated by adityapani98, Jan 18, 2019
Their Legal Advisor had just called me and threatened me to pay ₹4600 otherwise I will be again penalized of₹1lakh.

Prospexiv - fraud company and cyber threatening

Company:Prospexiv