[Resolved] Prospexiv — fraud constantly harassing for more money with legal cases

latur, maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Sanjana Bose on Apr 18, 2019
As i was looking for the work from home jobs so i got the call from a lady named ruchi shah from this company and as i thought this was a big opportunity so i agreed to work and shared my adhar card as the legal proof then they asked me to sign a contarct i did that too. And i completed my task also of 1200 forms in 12days but the very next day i receive a call from the lawyer named vishal patel stating that my qc report failed and i need to pay rs 4600/- to the company as the penalty and also later he adds that extra rs3000/- i need to pay to close the legal procedure initially i agreed and paid them within deadline (3pm) as i got very scared. I had all the information saved in my mail and also received the noc from the company but again today a lady named divya patel called 3months later stating herself to be the lawyer of delhi court that my case has not been closed and i need to pay more rs15510/- as the penalty. She was very rude and shouted very rudely. This is a total fraud case. Please help me! They should refund my money with harassment charges. I have all the call recordings and the proofs. I wont pay a single peny to this company. Please help me in this matter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2019
I complained and with all documents and evidence i showed up and thus i recieved a mail for no more harassing me.
Updated by Sanjana Bose, Apr 18, 2019
Herefore i attach all the documents i have as proof against them.

fraud constantly harassing for more money with legal cases

Prospexiv - fraud constantly harassing for more money with legal cases

Company:Prospexiv