Prospexiv — prospexiv scam and fake qc, report. fraud company

H-123, Sector-22, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kaushikee on Jul 8, 2019
I have got a mail from prospexiv company regarding home base form filling job. They offer me 30000/-. Also received their phone call from a mam saying that 1200 forms will be provided to you that you have to complete in 12 days. Per correct form you will get 25 rs so max. Earning can be (30000). No preregistration fees, fees will be deducted from your final salary. They demanded 91.66% accuracy... I[censored]nable to complete and submit the work or unable to achieve accuracy then company will not pay any amount, you have to pay 4600 as a registration fees.

I thought it is a big opportunity for me for free invest and good earning. So at first i passed the sms to my brother soumik. But unfortunately they failed to submit their job within tat.

I had also started this job with my brother. But i have completed within tat. I have saved the pdf file which is generated with confidential password. When i opened my website after submiting my job... Your qc is failed showing there. I checked my qc report randomly. They have generated some wrong error which is not in pdf.

They also send me lawyer intimation letter for paying 4600 fees. They cheated me and my brother. Now they charging money & harassing me...
I request to consumer forum please check it and saved me from there threatening. They should pay 30000 for my job...

They are askin to pay me 12980/-
Updated by Kaushikee, Jul 08, 2019

layer sent me mail that I have to be presented in Lathur District court on 12th July 2109, Either he will send me legal notice to my home address.

Really I am so scared, If any thing happened, I do not know what I will do?
Please take a legal action against these fraud people.

Prospexiv - prospexiv scam and fake qc, report. fraud company

Company:Prospexiv