[Resolved] Prox — prox fraud company bluff about work

Sam.desh on Feb 14, 2019
Iam Bhanu, Recently I was looking for a part-time job which I was desperately in need of and I one website called clickindia.com I saw there were many jobs part-time with high pay that lured me to some time and I put my details and I got call within 5 min and they too with out any qualification details asked me my aadhar card copy and also a video of me asking job. Which I did immediately that was a mistake then two days mails came and then confirmed me and job and then no address where I have to work or any login details or any other help, nothing and after exactly 9 days they say I have not completed my work and now I have to pay them in return they say a hard sum of 7770 which is being demanded from me, iam poor so I wanted to work now without work they demand me money in return pls help me..my contact no [protected] pls any one who relieved from them pls help me too pls I going mad by their call and mails and what'sapp messages..
They also threatening me of court cases pls some one help me..pls..my contact no.[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019
Consumer complaints team have helped me to get rid of Prox.(fraud) company pressures.

I am amazed to have this done so fast. Thanks a lot all who helped me to get out of this great misery. thanks alot guys thanks..every one .JAIHIND
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Prox - prox fraud company bluff about work

Company:Prox