Punjab National Bank [PNB] — account debited without receiving money from pnb atm

Respected Sir / Madam,
I Sandeep Anil Salve maintaining salary account with PNB, my account no. is [protected]. I made transaction in PNB ATM, Near Shaheed Park, Jagdalpur Dist-Bastar 494001, C.G state on 18.02.2018 for Rs. 7500/- & 7000. I got the message from the ATM that transaction timed out for twice. When I checked my account, then I came to know that, my account was debited for Rs.7000 & 7500. Then I went to the pnb Jagdalpur branch where I am maintaining the account. Then branch manager told me that you have to register complaint on customer care toll free number [protected]. After that I called this nuber on 21.02.2018 around 8.30 am. Then customer care executive registered my complaint for these transactions with complaint no. A[protected], A[protected] & A[protected] and assured me that the issue will be rectified within 7 working days. So as per this assurance 7 days were already completed on 01.03.2018 yet my account is not credited with the same amount.
As I am facing lot of problems towards paying the house rent, my children school fees, loan EMi and other critical problem. Hence request you to clear the payment within a day or else I am going to die.
So please remit my amount with compensation as per RBI policy and also remit Rs.100000/- as a compensation for mental harrassment.

Yours sincerely,
Sandeep Anil Salve
Mobile no. [protected]
Email address- [protected]@gmail.com

account debited without receiving money from pnb atm
account debited without receiving money from pnb atm

[Mar 04, 2018] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello sir myself Veer singh having a problem with my Debit card, my son has given the wrong pin number in three attempts thats why my atm card is block please activate my atm card.

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Phone