[Resolved] Punjab National Bank [Pnb] — bank not giving noc after paid up all amount.

Saharanpur, Saharanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sanjay943 on Sep 30, 2017
Subject - bank not giving noc after loan paid up
Name sanjay pal so jaipal singh
City-saharanpur
State-uttar pradesh
Complaint against-punjab national bank
Claim amount approx.-3 mac
My complaint descriptions:-
I had taken education loan (Acc no. 170800jb[protected] from punjab national bank in 2007. I have paid up all loan amount but manager is not giving noc of my loan account.
My father has visit branch multiple time but bank manager is not given any response and i have also also do email to the bank but still did not for any reply from the bank side.
I have also complaint in circle office of the bank but they have also not taken any action on that.
Due to this reason me and my father have got depressed. My father is patient of bp. If any type of miss happening with father then bank will be the responsible for it.

Kindly request you please do the needful help.

Please find the bank details:
Bank-punjab national bank

Sanjay pal
Ph-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2017
Hello sir.
Me and my father has multiple time visit the branch but manager and related staff not respond and write email also but did not got replay as well.

Please find the email & Phone no of the bank branch
Bank-PNB
Branch-GHUNNA MAHESWARI
Phone-8171979150
[email protected]

[Oct 01, 2017] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sanjay943, Oct 03, 2017
But I did not received any response from the bank side and my problems is still not resolved.
So kindly request you please help me. My father is continuously visit bank but they have not given any response.
Updated by sanjay943, Oct 04, 2017
Sir my problems is still not resolved.

Comments

Dear sir

Mene atm se 10000 nikale they 20sep2017 me aur mujhe pese nhi mile balance cut ho gya mai branch me bhi gya toll free pe bhi baat ki kahte hai mera account show nhi kar raha hai

The bank has transferred my salary of the month August, 2017.
As it is not possible to spent living without
Money .kindly withdraw back myselary.

Yours sincerely
Sudhir goswami
A/C no.[protected]
P N B Maranda.
Mob. [protected]

7 Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110607
    Punjab National Bank [Pnb] - bank not giving noc after paid up all amount.