[Resolved]  Punjab National Bank [PNB] — Refund initiated by Amazon but still not received

My name is Devashish Nautiyal and I had ordered (Product) of RS.1199 in Amazon on[protected]. I canceled this order due to personal reason. And on[protected]
Amazon initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number
( 75503721143048329063483 ). And my bank is not helping me and its more then 7 days i didn't get my money back.So
please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.
Thanks you sir
Refund initiated by Amazon but still not received
May 28, 2021
May 28, 2021

Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I purchased a chair from Amazon.com and the refund amount of ₹9480 was initiated by the merchant on 2nd june and i have not yet received the amount. They have advised ke to raise a complaint, bt customer care is not raising the complaint.

Same problem i am facing my refund amount has not reflected in my bank account.i already made a complaint hope they will look my concern and solve my problem.

Punjab National Bank [PNB]